Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2012

Kareem Hunt = Ray Rice

255 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So what I'm seeing is a few of you guys seriously don't see an issue here. Both parties appear to be at fault but are we really approving his actions by saying this is nothing. Now it makes sense why peeps wanted Greg Hardy and Reuben Foster

Who approved of his actions? I reread to try and find what you were talking about and must have missed it.. Twice. 

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Who approved of his actions? I reread to try and find what you were talking about and must have missed it.. Twice. 

Pretending it's nothing is **** near approving it. I'm certain you don't agree with that. I wouldn't expect you to. Spare me your long drawn out reply. Cause if it was me saying it, it would be all out war towards me

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

OH SNAP!

Bye bye career and hello KC Chiefs PR nightmare! 

I don't think it's the end of his career, but I could be wrong. He will have to probably attend a few classes. The Chiefs handled the PR nightmare with the drafting of Tyreek Hill. They have a little experience.

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I don't think it's the end of his career, but I could be wrong. He will have to probably attend a few classes. The Chiefs handled the PR nightmare with the drafting of Kareem Hunt.

Ray Rice was all fine and dandy until the video came out.

Either way there's probably a great chance he'll be suspended in the playoffs.

Oh and then there's the whole every chief player getting asked about it every day from the media thing.

28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So what I'm seeing is a few of you guys seriously don't see an issue here. Both parties appear to be at fault but are we really approving his actions by saying this is nothing. Now it makes sense why peeps wanted Greg Hardy and Reuben Foster

It’s a ******* lose lose situation. Hunt should have known better and his actions should have consequences.

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Oh and then there's the whole every chief player getting asked about it every day from the media thing.

Ray Rice knocked his chick out cold and drug her carcass out of the elevator. The only thing that is comparable is that both are on tape. 

Shnikies likes this

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Sorry man, I meant the drafting of Tyreek Hill. His case was worse than Hunt's seems to be. The Chiefs went through **** when they drafted him

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Ray Rice knocked his chick out cold and drug her carcass out of the elevator. The only thing that is comparable is that both are on tape. 

I think we can all agree the climate was much different when Ray Rice did that.   And his career still ended overnight.

At the very least this is a public relations nightmare for the Chiefs, huge distraction, and a good possibility he'll be suspended.

This thing could turn into a firestorm.  

No one will ever understand a professional athlete getting physical with a woman when his life is not in immediate danger.

People lose their mind when a player kneels peacefully during the anthem....

mqg96 and FalconsIn2012 like this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

It’s a ******* lose lose situation. Hunt should have known better and his actions should have consequences.

They should. Interesting to see how Goodell treats it. Shoving a female alone should get a player 1 game minimum.

It's interesting that everybody is focused on how Goodell handles it, but nobody has mentioned that zero charges were filed? What about how the police handled it? I thought that blacks were treated so unfairly by the cops? Not saying that isn't the case sometimes, but maybe it's not as widespread as you've been told? 

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It's interesting that everybody is focused on how Goodell handles it, but nobody has mentioned that zero charges were filed? What about how the police handled it? I thought that blacks were treated so unfairly by the cops? Not saying that isn't the case sometimes, but maybe it's not as widespread as you've been told? 

One case doesn't make it false.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

MF don’t even attempt to take it there. You should honestly stop while you’re ahead with that #######

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I can't remember. 

Was Ray Rice charged with anything?

I recall everything was all taken care of until the video came out.  And that was with reporting that basically described in the video.  One thing to read it and another to see it.

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Stop, you're no better than anyone else if you're intentionally trying to stir the pot.

FalconinPA, ya_boi_j, Vandy and 1 other like this

Just now, IA Falcon07 said:

Stop, you're no better than anyone else if you're intentionally trying to stir the pot.

Ya know, I don’t normally get upset on these boards but I don’t **** with folks like him  period. I think ima leave this thread alone before I get myself banned. Those true colors were just revealed

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Ya know, I don’t normally get upset on these boards but I don’t **** with folks like him  period. I think ima leave this thread alone before I get myself banned. Those true colors were just revealed

We have nfl players on tape beating on women and no charges are filed, but those same nfl players are kneeling to protest police treatment and you don't see the irony? 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don't blame you, it's completely uncalled for and sad that it's still a mindset in 2018.

FalconinPA, FalconsIn2012 and mqg96 like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

This was a white lady who was apparently dropping the N bomb while telling him he wasn't ****. She was asked to leave but didn't happen. But this **** is uncalled for. Happened in February

While this totally uncalled for the N word should never be used. You dont know how it affected his life/family. Again he shouldnt have done that. Dont hit females. Shows you are a b*tch. 

Vandy and falconfreak1 like this