Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2012

Kareem Hunt = Ray Rice

255 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Perhaps I jumped the gun in judging the situation. He’s young and most likely he’s gonna learn from it unless it’s simply in him. As far as I know this is the first time he’s been involved in anything like this. 

No harm no foul. 

22 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m sorry you’re to stupid to realize that I have not once compared this to any other incident  funny how you accused me of jumping to conclusions and making assumptions yet you’re sitting right here doing what you accuse me of. Then turn to complete stupidity to end your ignorance. I’m done with this bs. You guys keep supporting males who feel the need to be the aggressor when it comes to females. 

Umm, I'm sorry that you are too dumb to remember what you said.  Luckily we have it saved and you young lady, were the first to assume and jump to conclusions.  My initial statement was saying that this incident was no where in the same ball park as Ray Rice knocking out a chick, or Joe  Mixon TKO'ing a woman in the face, or Tyreek Hill beating up and choking a pregnant woman, in which he was punching her in the stomach, thus beating up the fetus as well. I even said it was bad but not in the same league as those three I mentioned (among other incidents that have happened in the NFL). Then ma'am, you were the one who jumped to conclusions saying that you feel sorry for my female companions.  Nothing I said in my original quote would lead you to doubt how I treat women, yet you jumped to conclusions assuming I treat women bad.  Don't play dumb young lady.  Maybe you wasn't talking to me, but then again why would you quote me? 

4 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

Umm, I'm sorry that you are too dumb to remember what you said.  Luckily we have it saved and you young lady, were the first to assume and jump to conclusions.  My initial statement was saying that this incident was no where in the same ball park as Ray Rice knocking out a chick, or Joe  Mixon TKO'ing a woman in the face, or Tyreek Hill beating up and choking a pregnant woman, in which he was punching her in the stomach, thus beating up the fetus as well. I even said it was bad but not in the same league as those three I mentioned (among other incidents that have happened in the NFL). Then ma'am, you were the one who jumped to conclusions saying that you feel sorry for my female companions.  Nothing I said in my original quote would lead you to doubt how I treat women, yet you jumped to conclusions assuming I treat women bad.  Don't play dumb young lady.  Maybe you wasn't talking to me, but then again why would you quote me? 

Lol I’m not even gonna bother. I like the young lady comments though. 

2 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

The pile-on has begun.  Fat lady is approaching the stage.

yeah stories are starting to come out the arse against him. Pretty sure he wasn't expecting this pile on