Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2012

Kareem Hunt = Ray Rice

255 posts in this topic

Career over.  Why can’t these men keep their hands to themselves… He will never play again. And I’m glad.  This video is from February… Not sure why it’s been hidden for so long

KC Chiefs Running Back Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel Video

hhadQhPJ?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

He beat her because she would not hook up with his friend

Yeah, I was just reading it and I guess that why he kicked her out of the room. It says she then went berserk and started calling him racial slurs and stuff. Wonder if there is more to the story. I read two stories that have things a bit different. Hunt's friends say they kicked the when out when they found out she was underage. Beat her is a little overboard.

tonatl07 and KCFalcon22 like this

It turns out the chiefs are just finding out about the video as we are. It turns out they may have already known about the incident, but you know Kareem runs fast, so let him do as he pleases.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Foolish Mentality. Do like LeBron. Get a a woman that makes you better. One that's gonna be there through thick and thin. A real woman. These fools go out and get a woman that does whatever they want. As soon as she gets tired and says something, he nuts the **** up.

This was a white lady who was apparently dropping the N bomb while telling him he wasn't ****. She was asked to leave but didn't happen. But this **** is uncalled for. Happened in February

Not defending Hunt here, but that video is nowhere near as brutal as the Ray Rice video. I doubt anything will come of this, simply because it does not appear that anyone was truly hurt. However, you should never hit or kick a woman. If anything, Hunt should have called security to get the woman out of there. Looks like drunk shennanigans to me.

shc, Borat, FalconinPA and 6 others like this

28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

This was a white lady who was apparently dropping the N bomb while telling him he wasn't ****. She was asked to leave but didn't happen. But this **** is uncalled for. Happened in February

Yes, this is what I am reading. The headlines are reading Hunt brutalizes woman. :lol:

ya_boi_j, Drew4719 and papachaz like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

This is America. I'm about to start a business, an @ss Whooping Service. I will have some women employees for women that try men and vice versa.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dropping N bomb is never kosher.  But they forced her out because she refused to F bomb a friend

Here is the story from TMZ. Take it with a grain of salt.

TMZSports.co

TMZ Sports has obtained video of Kansas City Chiefs star running back Kareem Hunt shoving, bull-rushing and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February. 

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

In the video, Hunt is seen arguing with a 19-year-old woman outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 at 3:22 AM on February 10, 2018. 

Hunt turns a corner and confronts the woman, shoving her hard. The woman strikes him back in the face ... and that's when Hunt goes berserk.

As friends try to hold him back, the 2017 Pro Bowler -- who led the league in rushing yards -- explodes and knocks one of his friends into the woman ... who both go flying into a wall. 

Both Kareem's male friend and the woman appear dazed -- but Kareem makes his way over to the female and kicks her while she's crouching on the ground ... knocking her over. 

Police were called to the scene but no arrests were made. According to police reports, obtained by TMZ Sports, surveillance video from the hotel was obtained by law enforcement. We're told that video is part of the evidence that was submitted to prosecutors.

KAREEM TALKS TO C

Still, cops did not arrest Hunt and no charges were filed because officers say they were unable to determine if a crime had been committed. 

At the time of the incident, the woman told police the whole thing started because Kareem kicked her out of his room after she refused to hook up with one of the men in Kareem's entourage. 

Kareem's friends told cops the woman had gone crazy when asked to leave and called Kareem the n-word ... and then struck one of Kareem's female friends once things turned physical.
AREEM'S FRIENDS TELL THEIR S

Unclear why the NFL has not taken any action against Hunt. We reached out to the league to find out if they pursued the video. We also reached out to cops to find out if the NFL contacted them about the footage as well. 

The whole incident is reminiscent of the Ray Rice scandal when the NFL star knocked outhis then-fiancee in a hotel elevator in Feb. 2014.

The NFL suspended him indefinitely -- but only after TMZ Sports published the brutal knockout video from inside the elevator ... video the NFL claimed they had not seen until our story. 

After the incident, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell acknowledged failures in the NFL's investigative process and said they would overhaul their protocol

Since then, the NFL claims it has tried to be tougher on players accused of attacking women -- most famously, the league suspended Ezekiel Elliott for 6 games in 2017 stemming from allegations he got physical with an ex-girlfriend in 2016. 

We reached out to the NFL for comment -- so far, no word back.

32 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Career over.  Why can’t these men keep their hands to themselves… He will never play again. And I’m glad.  This video is from February… Not sure why it’s been hidden for so long

KC Chiefs Running Back Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel Video

The Redskins might put in a claim for him if the Chiefs waive him.

Kareem should’ve had a black girlfriend..she wouldve whooped ol girl *** for him right there in that lobby. Oh well..he’ll prolly get a game or nothing really.