Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wartownfalcon

Atlanta Legends?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Cool

To make it more clear, when you open the app, you will see the teams gameday... on the right of that is live... just click on it. There you go. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree

Polian straight up said he wants this to be a minor league for the NFL . That SA crowd is a good start. A successful year means the possibly in other markets that love their football in Oklahoma and Kentucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nereek said:

To make it more clear, when you open the app, you will see the teams gameday... on the right of that is live... just click on it. There you go. 

 

I’m ear hustlin. Good looks on the app. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stizz said:

Polian straight up said he wants this to be a minor league for the NFL . That SA crowd is a good start. A successful year means the possibly in other markets that love their football in Oklahoma and Kentucky.

Hines Ward said they want UDFA to come and learn the game here. That’s a long *** time to wait in between time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Hines Ward said they want UDFA to come and learn the game here. That’s a long *** time to wait in between time

Well it could work for guys that didn't see much playing time or who was inactive all season. Bro you wouldn't be excited to see Benkert and Saubert get extra reps? See maybe those guys from the past like JT Jones or Joey Mbu (both in AAF) get those extended snaps? They'd still have time to rest until training camp since the AAF is over in April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bknowles said:

Out of town so I’m not able to watch the Atlanta game, an updates are appericated. The San Diego QB just got obliterated on a blind side hit. 

Just download the AAF app and click on live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
  • Create New...