wartownfalcon

Atlanta Legends?

442 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, AreJayDubya said:

No bro I don't care if it was a catch or not... How she was so adiment that it wasn't a catch and seemed so unprofessional about it to her pausing and then all of a sudden changing her mind and hitting us with why it was a catch..... 

It's really not that serious but imo I felt someone was in her ear and told her what call to make.

It DID seem that way.  They need to take that live camera out of the replay booth...:lol: 

Roger Goodall saw that and said, " Oh, **** no. We aint doing THAT..":lol:

Edited by slickgadawg

2 minutes ago, AreJayDubya said:

Are you in your feelings tonight or something lmao gah**** son... **** me for having opinions

An opinion that an insignificant game is rigged? Lol ok bro

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:
1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

An opinion that an insignificant game is rigged? Lol ok bro

Na but the opinion that they had someone in her ear so she made the right call for the first big play of the first game of the league which needs points to succeed and doesn't want its first game to be talked about missed plays and delay of games.... It's all about credibility for the league... Again it's my opinion and u seem fascinated with me tonight for some reason so do us all a favor, click on xvideos get u some dopamine and come back in a better mood;) 

I been having a friendly trash talk with Apollo's GM a couple of weeks ago... I hope it doesn't bite me in my butt. Lol.

3 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

It DID seem that way.  They need to take that live camera out of the replay booth...:lol: 

Roger Goodall saw that and said, " Oh, **** no. We aint doing THAT..":lol:

It's about the same, when they ask the rules experts, and they dictate the calls 

Just now, AreJayDubya said:

I replied to multiple people and yet you think I'm fixated on you? You're just the only one who kept arguing. Like I've always been told "can't fix stupid" oh well.

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Still don't feel better? I bet you hate walls don't you :(

Edited by AreJayDubya