wartownfalcon

Atlanta Legends?

442 posts in this topic

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

The league just started and the tinfoil hats already coming out. SMH..

Lmfao... Come on it was so obvious 

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

**** it's crazy people can change their mind. Ain't that some ****?

It was so sudden and the reason given was ridiculous. How is the elbow being down different from any other part of the body? 

Yeah it’s like a foot, but do you not have to maintain possession through contact with the ground in this league?

Edited by Drew4719

Just now, Drew4719 said:

It was so sudden and the reason given was ridiculous. How is the elbow being down different from any other part of the body?

Because an elbow is the same as a foot. The NFL does it too.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

How dude? What about that made it a no catch?

No bro I don't care if it was a catch or not... How she was so adiment that it wasn't a catch and seemed so unprofessional about it to her pausing and then all of a sudden changing her mind and hitting us with why it was a catch..... 

It's really not that serious but imo I felt someone was in her ear and told her what call to make.

Drew4719, Spts1 and jeffro2000 like this

Just now, AreJayDubya said:

No bro I don't care if it was a catch or not... How she was so adiment that it wasn't a catch and seemed so unprofessional about it to her pausing and then all of a sudden changing her mind and hitting us with why it was a catch..... 

It's really not that serious but imo I felt someone was in her ear and told her what call to make.

So you've never in your life ever seen a catch like that and thought it wasn't a catch, then rewatched and changed your mind? **** son you should be an NFL ref Mr.Perfect.

AreJayDubya likes this

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

So you've never in your life ever seen a catch like that and thought it wasn't a catch, then rewatched and changed your mind? **** son you should be an NFL ref Mr.Perfect.

Are you in your feelings tonight or something lmao gah**** son... **** me for having opinions

It's weird seeing an Atlanta team in purple and gold.I just have no association with those colors and Atlanta. 

Since the Falcons copied UGA with the red and black, then maybe the Legends should have copied Tech's white and gold. I mean both the Jackets and the Legends are sort of the junior teams in the state and all..

or maybe they could have the same colors as the Braves.. Hawks.. something to breed familiarity or recognition.