wartownfalcon

Atlanta Legends?

441 posts in this topic

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Cool

To make it more clear, when you open the app, you will see the teams gameday... on the right of that is live... just click on it. There you go. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

I’m hoping to see them be able to perform against each other at a high level and make it look like they really belong in the pros. I don’t want to watch pop warner football

AreJayDubya likes this

2 minutes ago, Nereek said:

They been wanting a team for so long.

Give them the Falcons and let Atlanta start over with a new franchise...

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree

Polian straight up said he wants this to be a minor league for the NFL . That SA crowd is a good start. A successful year means the possibly in other markets that love their football in Oklahoma and Kentucky.

5 minutes ago, Nereek said:

To make it more clear, when you open the app, you will see the teams gameday... on the right of that is live... just click on it. There you go. 

I’m ear hustlin. Good looks on the app. 

Just now, stizz said:

Polian straight up said he wants this to be a minor league for the NFL . That SA crowd is a good start. A successful year means the possibly in other markets that love their football in Oklahoma and Kentucky.

Hines Ward said they want UDFA to come and learn the game here. That’s a long *** time to wait in between time

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yikes. Hope these jitters shake fast

Yeah I want to see that SA game and that crowd rocking.

ya_boi_j likes this

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Hines Ward said they want UDFA to come and learn the game here. That’s a long *** time to wait in between time

Well it could work for guys that didn't see much playing time or who was inactive all season. Bro you wouldn't be excited to see Benkert and Saubert get extra reps? See maybe those guys from the past like JT Jones or Joey Mbu (both in AAF) get those extended snaps? They'd still have time to rest until training camp since the AAF is over in April.

ya_boi_j likes this

Out of town so I’m not able to watch the Atlanta game, an updates are appericated. The San Diego QB just got obliterated on a blind side hit. 

Just now, bknowles said:

Out of town so I’m not able to watch the Atlanta game, an updates are appericated. The San Diego QB just got obliterated on a blind side hit. 

Just download the AAF app and click on live.