wartownfalcon

Atlanta Legends?

442 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I know, him being from the Atlanta Area, playing at Purdue and Kansas City. I thought he would have been ours.

Neither team is affiliated with Purdue or Kansas so idk how he ended up there

4 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I heard that Michael Vick left the OC job AND Aaron Murray lost his starting job. Those 2 things alone shifted me away from this. 

While it's possibly a bad HC call to make those moves, that are still on the team.  And you should know football by now of how many teams that make the playoffs, suck at the start of the season.  There's no reason to give up on the first game, and specially of the first aaf. There's different rules as well.

No offense but anyone saying they are leaving is a bandwagon fan and/or only going to be there for when the home team wins.  

AreJayDubya likes this

Looked like a Falcons preseason game with Simms and the Oline stinking up the place and one teams no names bullying our no name guys.

I'll tune in next time though to see if they are any better.

2 hours ago, mqg96 said:

I heard that Michael Vick left the OC job AND Aaron Murray lost his starting job. Those 2 things alone shifted me away from this. 

Just MV being the OC alone had my attention. I really wanted to see that, so did thousands of other ATL sports fans.

I don't like Simms delivery.  THAT alone would make me not wanna start him...

WHAT is this?  Looks like the love child of of Tim Tebow and Jim Thorpes delivery...:lol:

Related image

Image result for jim thorpe throwing the ball

Image result for tim tebow throwing the ball

The Daywalker likes this

38 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I don't like Simms delivery.  THAT alone would make me not wanna start him...

WHAT is this?  Looks like the love child of of Tim Tebow and Jim Thorpes delivery...:lol:

Related image

Image result for jim thorpe throwing the ball

Image result for tim tebow throwing the ball

I hate everything about that dude.  Constantly screaming at team mates even though he's a garbage qb. Sliding 3 feet short of the first down and proclaiming "Got it!" Then whining to the ref for spotting the ball where he was actually down.  God I can't stand him.  

5 minutes ago, SyCo said:

I hate everything about that dude.  Constantly screaming at team mates even though he's a garbage qb. Sliding 3 feet short of the first down and proclaiming "Got it!" Then whining to the ref for spotting the ball where he was actually down.  God I can't stand him.  

He DOES act like he is THAT and a bag of potatoes...:lol:   Must have pissed off some defenders last night also:

Edited by slickgadawg

We lost our head coach and our OC... Can't really expect to much from the guys... Gilbert started out poorly, I thought our D looked really good in the first qt but then he turned it on against us and never looked back. 

Honestly we didn't look the same after the interception... But still enjoyed watching... Hopefully Murray starts week 2

Nereek likes this

8 minutes ago, AreJayDubya said:

We lost our head coach and our OC... Can't really expect to much from the guys... Gilbert started out poorly, I thought our D looked really good in the first qt but then he turned it on against us and never looked back. 

Honestly we didn't look the same after the interception... But still enjoyed watching... Hopefully Murray starts week 2

Actually, Gilbert didn't start out too bad. Spurrier was testing our defense. He came out throwing to see what we were working with.

AreJayDubya likes this

Sims is straight up garbage. Why he is in any kind of league is beyond me. I hope the Legend improves but after last night its hard to be optimistic.

Spts1 likes this

1 hour ago, slickgadawg said:

He DOES act like he is THAT and a bag of potatoes...:lol:   Must have pissed off some defenders last night also:

LMAO looking at the scoreboard so ironic that Spurrier was the head coach of the Orlando team going against an Atlanta team! :lol:

Faithful Falcon and Spts1 like this

17 hours ago, Nereek said:

Really no clue... he is still with the team. But no longer OC.

Maybe he didn't learn the playbook.... lol i kid I kid

On 11/30/2018 at 0:51 PM, E. T. said:

Does anyone know if the games will be televised? I'd love to check them out.

I don't care what the quality is, somebody will have the common sense to put this on the air and collect some buckage because football.

E. T. likes this

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

LMAO looking at the scoreboard so ironic that Spurrier was the head coach of the Orlando team going against an Atlanta team! :lol:

" Hey, I Own Georgia teams..."

Image result for matt sims hit vs orlando apollos

mqg96 likes this

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

I don't care what the quality is, somebody will have the common sense to put this on the air and collect some buckage because football.

They’re all on tv.  Last night it was on cbs and had a bigger audience than Rockets - Thunder. 

Faithful Falcon likes this