Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattyicefalcon

Official = Saints @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

286 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I would love for us to get a bigger size DE like Lawrence (265-270) and Cam Jordan (280-288).

We have speed guys but I would love for us to throw in a big aggressive long arm rusher.

I still have high hopes for Takk.. He has that speed in power... It's just been an all around bad year for our D man

My plan. Draft Oliver or Williams at DT. Move Beasley back to SOLB in base D. Move SS Neal to WOLB. Move DE McKinley over to RDE where Beasley was. Trade one of the OLBs for a pick.

D-Line: 

Senat. Jarett, Williams, Takk

Late Nickel:

Beasley is back at RDE.

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

me too, but I hope Dallas can pull it off

For sure. I'd love it. Dallas needs a TD on this possession though. You can't let them hang around 

26 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The season aint over bro. Yall mo fos already quit. I doubt the team has.

Get hot and strike. Get rest. In our backyard. Don't quit. Don't tank. Keep hope alive!

Do something never before done. That would be the ultimate rest.

They haven’t quit.

Theyre just not that good.

15 minutes ago, Rise said:

Season was over for the Falcons last Spring. Defintely, when the injuries hit.

Supposedly, The Braves are about the make a power-move for a major starter though.

Hopefully deGrom. We get him and it's as beatin time a la 1991-2005. Need to bring Kimbrel back too.

putnam6 likes this

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We drafted clown Riley over Alex Anzalone! 

Wtf?!! How did we screw up....

Could have sworn Anzalone was drafted a few picks ahead of the Falcons. I remember wanting him and being pissed when he came off the board.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hopefully deGrom. We get him and it's as beatin time a la 1991-2005. Need to bring Kimbrel back too.

Man deGrom would be fantastic with all the young pitchers, Kimbrell would love it but what are the chances? Just need another bat or two depending on what happens with Markakis.

10 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

They haven’t quit.

Theyre just not that good.

They haven't put a lot of four quarter games together but they are certainly capable. Trust me.

Get hot, get on a roll and get to the Benz in February. This sorry as league is anybody's for the takin.

49 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The season aint over bro. Yall mo fos already quit. I doubt the team has.

Get hot and strike. Get rest. In our backyard. Don't quit. Don't tank. Keep hope alive!

Do something never before done. That would be the ultimate rest.

Yeah let's win meaningless games so we can grab a guy like your boy Randy Gregory.

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

They haven't put a lot of four quarter games together but they are certainly capable. Trust me.

Get hot, get on a roll and get to the Benz in February. This sorry as league is anybody's for the takin.

Sure they are.

They can’t run the ball.

They can’t pass protect.

They can’t stop the run.

They can’t rush the passer.

They may beat bad teams but they have too many flaws to make it to the playoffs.