Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattyicefalcon

Official = Saints @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

286 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

I suppose the Cowboys losing would be better for our absurdly slim playoff hopes, but the Saints losing will bring me greater satisfaction. 

Playoffs really?!!

As a Falcons fan last week was our superbowl in NOLA....and we all know how we got raped! . nothing gives me happiness than to see these swamp rats lose! 

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Playoffs really?!!

As a Falcons fan last week was our superbowl in NOLA....and we all know how we got raped! . nothing gives me happiness than to see these swamp rats lose! 

Hey, I said they were extremely slim...

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Why would you wanna torcher yourself with that fantasy? 

Fortunately I'm not, which is why I want the Aints to lose. 

I hate both teams. Since I am already stuck with the Saints in the playoffs I would be ok with them winning and making it harder for the Cowboys to get in. But hope they look horrible doing it.

I hate both teams...but it’s funny how 99% of the posters here wouldn’t give Brees or the Saints credit before the season started. It was pretty dang obvious they would be a SB contender. Yep I can’t stand those turds but they freaking good...gotta give em credit 

28 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

I suppose the Cowboys losing would be better for our absurdly slim playoff hopes, but the Saints losing will bring me greater satisfaction. 

Off the top of my head I'm guessing Cowboys winning today and eventually winning the division is a scenario that helps us mathematically. They have the head to head over us if we tied for a wild card spot with them. Assuming we win out (lol I know) the teams we can't be tied with in order to make the playoffs in that division are Philly and Dallas.

2 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Off the top of my head I'm guessing Cowboys winning today and eventually winning the division is a scenario that helps us mathematically. They have the head to head over us if we tied for a wild card spot with them.

Sure, but they could also lose today and still win the division. Somebody's gotta win it.