Kung Fu Kenny

Damontae Kazee: I struggle to slow down

70 posts in this topic

I think that roamed type roll would fit kazee and his ball skills.... Whats gonna be good is how we can switch up things with kazee and rico being somewhat interchangeable in a big nickel lineups.

Give us a chance to change it up sometimes.

But I do think the big  3 importance has stood out being out

Glad Kazee knows the problem and is working on fixing the tackling part. I am excited on what to come if he can become from worst tackler to better ones. He can make plays as needed at both FS and NB. 

Kung Fu Kenny likes this

19 minutes ago, lju713 said:

He replaces Poole. We need to find Alford replacement

We know who Alford is. He'll be fine with an off season for him and the rest of the secondary to heal. He is a known quantity. He's handsy and an inconsistent tackler, but next to Kazee, he has the best big play potential in the secondary...for the Falcons. 

18 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

So we can miss more tackles?

I can get a guy to slow down. He's missing tackles because he's moving too fast, not because he's scared to tackle. You can't make a Decoud want to be physical but you can make a Kazee be more measured. 

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Why NB when he’s far better at FS??? 

Versatility. I agree he's a better FS, but Rico is good and he's going to be back. Letting Kazee play closer to the line without having to think about the FS responsibilities should let him ball hawk more in certain games. Much better than Poole and if they cut Alford, no other CB is a nickel guy. 

5 minutes ago, vel said:

Versatility. I agree he's a better FS, but Rico is good and he's going to be back. Letting Kazee play closer to the line without having to think about the FS responsibilities should let him ball hawk more in certain games. Much better than Poole and if they cut Alford, no other CB is a nickel guy. 

Allen is also coming back from a gruesome injury. Kazee will still have a chance to get plenty of snaps at FS next year.

Knight of God and Drew4719 like this

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

He replaces Poole. We need to find Alford replacement

Agreed. IMO next season we start Tru, Oliver and Kazee at CB unless we make a surprise move in FA.

Cheap Talk and lju713 like this

4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Allen is also coming back from a gruesome injury. Kazee will still have a chance to get plenty of snaps at FS next year.

It happened really early in the season so more recovery time and many of these ligament and tendon injuries aren’t nearly the setback they were years ago.

raysnill1 likes this

anybody selling tickets to the ravens game?  looking for four!

for some reason we are not getting the game on local television in ringgold GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, jgsbirds1 said:

anybody selling tickets to the ravens game?  looking for four!

for some reason we are not getting the game on local television in ringgold GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13-CBS-V2.png

Odd that they're still showing Jags games in South Georgia, especially since they're garbage this year.

EDIT: Just realized Ringgold is in north Georgia.  Had no idea they broadcast Titans games even in super-north Georgia.