Saints trolled us

D.B.N.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FalconinPA said:

The Saints organization, players, cheerleaders, and especially the fans can go straight to ****. Which they probably all will anyway.

Never liked Mr.Blank letting Benz having a pseudo stadium named after Superdome.

That to me was curse! 

Wtf PORSCHE was doing?! Dont they have a headquarters in Atlanta? Biggest in North America?

We should been Atlanta Porsche Stadium.

F. Benz Superdome! 

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

and remember people, Louisiana is a southern, SEC football town type state too just as much as Georgia is, yet their NFL (pro) franchise is always filled up in seats unlike ours. That's what I was trying to explain on the other thread. 

Atlanta and Carolina have the same problem. Cities full of transplants. No one has a reason to transplant to New Orleans. It's locals. That's why the fans are better there. I'm a season ticket holder who lives in Charlotte. I was surprised how bad the fans are for Atlanta. But, I also blame the PSL/new stadium fiasco for some of it. If I knew about this before, I would have never bought PSL's. It's evident that most of the real fans have been shut out because it's cost prohibitive.

6 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

This is what I was referring to in my previous posts. 

The new stadium is a bad thing that has happened to this team. No crowd energy to play off of 

Some people say new stadium curse is real too. It's affected the 49ers since they moved to Santa Clara. It's amazing how their final 3 seasons in Candlestick went. Just like our final year in the Georgia Dome. 

10 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Never liked Mr.Blank letting Benz having a pseudo stadium named after Superdome.

That to me was curse! 

Wtf PORSCHE was doing?! Dont they have a headquarters in Atlanta? Biggest in North America?

We should been Atlanta Porsche Stadium.

F. Benz Superdome! 

Completely expected the stadium sponsor to the Porsche or Delta Airlines, especially since American Airlines has two arenas itself.