Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

4th Annual "What Do Your Kids Want For Xmas" Thread

35 posts in this topic

So my son has quite a few items on his list that range from Transformers to a lantern to a bed for the cat.  Back over the summer, I took advantage of Toys R Us going out of business and loaded up on about $400 worth of Star Wars toys when they were 60% off.  My parents and I split them up for Christmas this year.  Santa is bringing him some of what's on his list, but the big ticket item for him is a little robot that he's seen on TV. 

SpongeDad likes this

We got my 10 year old son some Overwatch and Fortnite Funko Pops, A Stuffed Loot Llama, New Smash Bro's, Spiderman PS4 Game, $50 worth of Fortnite V-Bucks and some clothes.

His B-Day is in November and he got a really nice electric drum kit then. Been taking lessons for about 6 months now. Just did a live showcase last week.

SpongeDad likes this

On 12/18/2018 at 0:28 AM, RubberDucky said:

We got my 10 year old son some Overwatch and Fortnite Funko Pops, A Stuffed Loot Llama, New Smash Bro's, Spiderman PS4 Game, $50 worth of Fortnite V-Bucks and some clothes.

His B-Day is in November and he got a really nice electric drum kit then. Been taking lessons for about 6 months now. Just did a live showcase last week.

Did you get all that at gamestop?

On 12/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, mookie3127 said:

So my son has quite a few items on his list that range from Transformers to a lantern to a bed for the cat.  Back over the summer, I took advantage of Toys R Us going out of business and loaded up on about $400 worth of Star Wars toys when they were 60% off.  My parents and I split them up for Christmas this year.  Santa is bringing him some of what's on his list, but the big ticket item for him is a little robot that he's seen on TV. 

Bro, you should have hollered at me if you needed some Star Wars toys. 

mookie3127 likes this

33 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

@mdrake34 I bought another pair of boots for my daughter. Has yours outgrown the ones you got her last year?

Those wound up being defective, can’t remember what happened to them. 

14 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Bro, you should have hollered at me if you needed some Star Wars toys. 

Had no clue or I would have.  My son is in the midst of a SW phase/possible lifestyle.