Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

4th Annual "What Do Your Kids Want For Xmas" Thread

35 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again. Time to blow lots of money for toys that only end up on the floor or in a toybox a week from now. I'm not really seeing a "must have" toy this year with the kids. Last year it was Hatchimals. @ya_boi_j made a back alley transaction to secure his since they were sold out in stores. The things we do for our kids :rolleyes:

This year my 10 year old is wanting (another) phone. She got in the tub with her last phone, I guess you know how that went.

She also wants a BB gun. I thought about buying her a Red Ryder bb gun.

And more boots. Girls/women love to wear boots w/ the pants tucked in for winter.

I want to try some THC infused fruitcake...

giphy.gif

My wife's boyfriend is letting me buy the presents this year so I am going to try to get some ideas from this thread. My youngest is 3 and the oldest is 37.

I’m two tablets and a couple diy computer builds in so far.  I’ll be grabbing some gaming rigs and htc vives in a few weeks as well.  

My 8 year old nephew is obsessed with laser tag.....so I am getting him a laser tag set.

he also is in need to darts for the multitude of need guns i have gotten him.

i want to get him one more thing but I am not sure what else...my gf  is going to get him a few things too....this is really the first time that she has shipped for kids at Christmas since no one in her family has children.

my 3 year old ball of energy nephew is getting a Thomas the train "roller coaster"

And because I love my sister....I am getting him a drum set

8 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm taking you and your brother to the Pink Pony for Christmas. 

Make men out if them, but you might have waited too long...good luck

12 hours ago, Boner said:

My wife's boyfriend is letting me buy the presents this year so I am going to try to get some ideas from this thread. My youngest is 3 and the oldest is 37.

Wait.  You have a 3 year old and a 37 year old?  That's an impressive spread.  

Image result for impressive spread

Good to hear you still have some zip on the fastball!!  I guess there's a good reason you're called BONER!!   

19 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

It's that time of year again. Time to blow lots of money for toys that only end up on the floor or in a toybox a week from now. I'm not really seeing a "must have" toy this year with the kids. Last year it was Hatchimals. @ya_boi_j made a back alley transaction to secure his since they were sold out in stores. The things we do for our kids :rolleyes:

This year my 10 year old is wanting (another) phone. She got in the tub with her last phone, I guess you know how that went.

And more boots. Girls/women love to wear boots w/ the pants tucked in for winter.

I want to try some THC infused fruitcake...

giphy.gif

You'll put your eye out..

WhenFalconsWin likes this

On 11/29/2018 at 3:58 PM, Skeetbird said:

You'll put your eye out..

A friend of mine did that in the early 60s..not she-it

24 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

Well She it  see what i did there?

I got her this one. When I was at Walmart, the price said $24.99 but when I got to the checkout, the scanner said $5. I didn't argue.

2fe76962-44ee-4532-8dc1-38420048691f_1.2

Skeetbird likes this

11 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I got her this one. When I was at Walmart, the price said $24.99 but when I got to the checkout, the scanner said $5. I didn't argue.

2fe76962-44ee-4532-8dc1-38420048691f_1.2

Cool, I like many others had one of those growing up. Well except mine wasnt pink.

SpongeDad likes this