Zane Beadles with 1st team at RG

Goober Pyle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

It is. But rather than sit Schraeder for Gono who isn't ready and Sambraillo you add a veteran former pro bowl RG into the lineup and see if it helps Schraeder any. 

Yup. As bad as Schraeder has played, probably not a good idea to change out the right side of the line all at once. 

2 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

It is. But rather than sit Schraeder for Gono who isn't ready and Sambraillo you add a veteran former pro bowl RG into the lineup and see if it helps Schraeder any. 

I get the theory, but nothing is going to help Schraeder but Schraeder. He gets consistently beat outside, not inside. Hopefully Beadles holds up to at least give Ryan a pocket to move up into because the pressure coming from Schraeder's side is unbearable. We'll see how well this holds up, but I doubt it does. RT was our weakest link imo….the issues still exists.

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

I get the theory, but nothing is going to help Schraeder but Schraeder. He gets consistently beat outside, not inside. Hopefully Beadles holds up to at least give Ryan a pocket to move up into because the pressure coming from Schraeder's side is unbearable. We'll see how well this holds up, but I doubt it does. RT was our weakest link imo….the issues still exists.

Thats true. But it could help if the entire line plays well because of this change. Chemistry? I hope we draft an OG at least to have some competitent players because i hate having 5th round and below players on OL