Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I Even Bleed Red

Senat on being inactive - “Coach wanted pass rushers in the game and I said ‘Yes sir,’ and that was it.”

69 posts in this topic

Our coaches are so stupid. Senate is above 300 lbs it must have freaked our coaches out to have anyone with size playing on the DL or OL.

Why this franchise is so allergic to bigger players is ridiculous. both our Lines get thrown around like ragdolls cause they are all 20 lbs under weight.

And that pass rush seemed to work out great, Brees was able to make a sandwich in the pocket while passing.

Senat is likely like a lot of athletes.  These guys are competitors and want to play AND get paid.  I don't think he was happy about it.  I do think he was respectful in that believing that it is what the coach decided, so that is how things go.  Can't cry about it, can't complain about it.  I do think that was the wrong decision and I do think if Senat had it his way he would have played and been active.  The guy that is just satisfied with being on the roster and getting a check, that isn't the guy you want on the team.

Just now, isproab said:

Senat is likely like a lot of athletes.  These guys are competitors and want to play AND get paid.  I don't think he was happy about it.  I do think he was respectful in that believing that it is what the coach decided, so that is how things go.  Can't cry about it, can't complain about it.  I do think that was the wrong decision and I do think if Senat had it his way he would have played and been active.  The guy that is just satisfied with being on the roster and getting a check, that isn't the guy you want on the team.

Soldier of fortune.  HeII, I'm the same way at my job!

Emmitt likes this

13 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And TATF tried to convince me that Deadrin Senat was one of the reasons we had the most talented roster in the league.:rolleyes:

He is a good player.  I suspect this was disciplinary.  Quinn keeps all that stuff in house, and I do think the players respect him for that.

Dr Long Shot likes this

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

heck yeah. wish my boss would say don't worry about coming in today, you'll still get paid for your normal hours. I wouldn't argue at all lol

I don't know guy.  Guess we come from and live in different worlds.  I've seen too much go down in the corporate world where good hard working people get put out to pasture because they are deemed non essential.  If my boss was like "don't come in today, we don't need you, but the check is still in the mail."  That may be nice every once in a while.  However, if that is a regular occurrence, at some point you have to wonder about your standing and when the ax is coming.

Edited by isproab