Cole World

OT Yodny Cajuste WVU

8 posts in this topic

As I mentioned in another thread if we draft a Tackle, we need someone who can slide over and play LT in a pinch just in case something would happen to Jake Matthews. Sambrailo is a FA.

I don't see Dalton Risner being able to do that but maybe he can. I like Risner more as a center.

Yodny Cajuste would be worth a pick if we traded down and acquire an additional 2nd rounder. I would use the 1st of 2 2nd round picks on him or Elgton Jenkins. Would love to get both honestly.

Back to Yondy (Click on the link in the tweet. Good read and videos)

A-TowN.- likes this

Did he get a Senior Bowl invite? If so I want to see how he does there. Not many pass rushers in the Big 12.

15 hours ago, atlbaby said:

Did he get a Senior Bowl invite? If so I want to see how he does there. Not many pass rushers in the Big 12.

I know he was one of the 365 players on the Reese's Senior Bowl watch list before the season started, but I'm not sure if he got an invite. We should know something by January 19th unless he post something to his twitter account like some of the other players have.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:40 PM, atlbaby said:

I would like to see that too.