As a Falcons fan, all I want for Christmas for this team is...

g-dawg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A completely revamped O-Line, some Depth at LB and for us to cut ties with Alford, Tru and Beasley. And for some sort of sign we will do something in Free Agency with limited cap space.

I understand this is a long list, but Arthur Blank should be on the Nice list for Santa. The guy is a Saint... Not the scumbag type from New Orleans of course. 

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I want a super bowl win...this season. Still mathematically possible. Just sayin. Deliver Santa 

If we win out we have a very good chance. Minnesota needs to lose 3 more. They have to play New England, Seattle and Lions on the road. Bears and Dolphins at home. We need Eagles to lose 2 more. They have to play at Rams, at Cowboys, skins twice and Texans. And we need Carolina to lose a couple. If we do our part we got a shot. Matt Ryan and Julio won't be around forever got to keep fighting.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

whenever someone posts "screw this"  - you always know the rest of the post will be very detailed and analytical :D

When I posted "screw this" I was referring to tankin. You already know me. I hate tankin. Even if we're 0-15 I wanna win the next game. Like the Suck For Luck Colts that started 0-13 and finished 2-1. Tankin is for losers and TATFers who think the only way to build a roster is through the draft. I definitely don't want to pay big dollars to watch tankers tank. You best believe nobody at the Branch is in tank mode. Trust me.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

If we win out we have a very good chance. Minnesota needs to lose 3 more. They have to play New England, Seattle and Lions on the road. Bears and Dolphins at home. We need Eagles to lose 2 more. They have to play at Rams, at Cowboys, skins twice and Texans. And we need Carolina to lose a couple. If we do our part we got a shot. Matt Ryan and Julio won't be around forever got to keep fighting.

I like your optimism

I want a team that will show up and play with all their heart and soul every game win or lose. A team that never accepts mediocracy or does not play hard till the end no matter what the score. A team that picks themselves up when they make mistakes. Plus a Coach that can bring out the beast in each player on the roster.  Let that be the Atlanta Falcons!

34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

When I posted "screw this" I was referring to tankin. You already know me. I hate tankin. Even if we're 0-15 I wanna win the next game. Like the Suck For Luck Colts that started 0-13 and finished 2-1. Tankin is for losers and TATFers who think the only way to build a roster is through the draft. I definitely don't want to pay big dollars to watch tankers tank. You best believe nobody at the Branch is in tank mode. Trust me.

I have told you 1,000 times that the team never tanks.

it’s just fan discussion.

5 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I want a super bowl win...this season. Still mathematically possible. Just sayin. Deliver Santa 

Yep never stop hoping.

Although I do get the idea of having a top 10 pick is typically considered synonymous with having a better chance for a better player. And that player can for sure help with the future.

But I don't know what season has in store. I could die, something could happen to the NFL, some other injury could happen, etc. 

I'm worried about this season and this season there's still a chance, and I can hear it....how unlikely it is but I don't get drunk and curse everybody or get depressed or down when we don't make it.

So I can handle it if the wish doesn't come true. Ya'll keep whatever negative energy ya'll have about our chances away from me. Lol.

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I like the enthusiasm, 5 in a row and needing other teams help?  Honestly, I don't see us beating Baltimore this weekend.  the offense is going limp again and the defense can't stop water from running uphill. 

If Deion Jones comes back that could give us the spark we need. Plus we have 10 days rest. I don't know what the mindset inside the Falcons locker room is. If they believe they can run the table then they can run the table. But watching the post game interviews it does look like they may have given up on the season.