Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biscuits&Gravy

Baltimore @ ATL....

126 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, TriggeredGG said:

I always want the Falcons to win, however, I really want a high draft pick...

Right now 4-12 is the best outcome we can have for the Falcons. Better draft picks in each round, better options to trade down and get more picks

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Right now 4-12 is the best outcome we can have for the Falcons. Better draft picks in each round, better options to trade down and get more picks

Yeah, but do we really trust the falcons to pick the right player? Is my other problem...

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, TriggeredGG said:

Yeah, but do we really trust the falcons to pick the right player? Is my other problem...

I don't trust the Falcons to actually go 4-12, I'm sure they will botch it and go 7-9 which is the worst outcome right now

TriggeredGG and ZoneOne01 like this

I'll be there. Weekend beer excursions and a brewfest with Shiney. Tailgating with Grimes. Gonna be it AF (I think that's what kids say now)  Win baby!!

Ironically I am staying in Baltimore tonight for my morning flight.

Dr Long Shot likes this

2 hours ago, crimsonhawk said:

I'm going to the game (My first at the Benz) with my boys for their first ever NFL game, so obviously I want a win, but don't care if they win another one after this.....maybe a losing season will open some eyes at the very top and get some changes rolling in.

I remember when I took my boys to their first game. Eagles @ Bears, they both had lots of fun and they also got to experience tailgating (which is a blast in Chicago).

Still haven’t been able to take them to a Falcons game, that’s on my list for next season.

Enjoy the experience.

crimsonhawk likes this

13 hours ago, TriggeredGG said:

I always want the Falcons to win, however, I really want a high draft pick...

Same but it has to be a top five pick and top player at the position we need. If not then trade  to get an extra pick or two later in the first and second round.

WhenFalconsWin and PokerSteve like this

29 minutes ago, Biscuits&Gravy said:

Same but it has to be a top five pick and top player at the position we need. If not then trade  to get an extra pick or two later in the first and second round.

Yep, there's always ways around your draft position. 

18 hours ago, Biscuits&Gravy said:

lol

The crazy thing is, I starting following the Falcons in the 70’s and never looked back AND I’m from Chicago (born and raised).

So you're a Chicago native that didn't follow the Bears in 1985?  Wow!

3 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

So you're a Chicago native that didn't follow the Bears in 1985?  Wow!

I know, I know.

but..

not to put my entire life out there, but went to military school in the 80’s in Wis. But lived in California during the summer. So basically the entire 80’s I was on the West Coast/Wis.

i guess I could’ve been a fan but just stuck with the Falcons. 

(I also couldve had the rams or raiders or even the packers to choose from as well) lol!

7 minutes ago, Biscuits&Gravy said:

I know, I know.

but..

not to put my entire life out there, but went to military school in the 80’s in Wis. But lived in California during the summer. So basically the entire 80’s I was on the West Coast/Wis.

i guess I could’ve been a fan but just stuck with the Falcons. 

(I also couldve had the rams or raiders or even the packers to choose from as well) lol!

Someone needs to buy this man a drink :tiphat:

Biscuits&Gravy and PokerSteve like this

On 11/27/2018 at 2:18 PM, sdogg said:

I'm sure Quinn and his awesome coaching staff will come up with a great scheme and play calling to get us a win (purple)

Surely we won't continue to do the same things over and over and over again. 

handdown.gif

sdogg likes this

41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Probably won't even watch. Probably spend that time feeding ducks at the lake with my girls

Your girls and the ducks gonna have a helluva time. My congrats on a winning choice for the afternoon. Me, I'm planning to get in a nice long motorcycle ride. :slick:

ya_boi_j likes this

45 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Your girls and the ducks gonna have a helluva time. My congrats on a winning choice for the afternoon. Me, I'm planning to get in a nice long motorcycle ride. :slick:

I wish I could ride a bike

PokerSteve likes this

On 11/28/2018 at 4:18 PM, MAD597 said:

I don't trust the Falcons to actually go 4-12, I'm sure they will botch it and go 7-9 which is the worst outcome right now

i agree we will end up beating the ravens, cardinals, and buccaneers

On 11/27/2018 at 10:08 AM, Biscuits&Gravy said:
Who wins?

Baltimore leads the series 3-2.

10/19/14 ATL 7 @ BAL 29 W

11/11/10 BAL 21 @ ATL 26 L

11/19/06 ATL 10 @ BAL 24 W

11/03/02 BAL17 @ ATL20 L

10/03/99 BAL 19 @ ATL 13 W/OT

Im on the fence on this game. I am leaning towards Falcons getting the W but I don’t think it’s going to be easy.

i just hope in these extra days of rest and/or preparation for Sunday’s game, we can get our act together and get that W!

i also don’t know much about Baltimore but I do know the games (this season) we should’ve won but we didn’t. 

So is this again one of those games?

I’ll go with ATL winning in OT by a FG.

27-24

whats your prediction?

Ryan’s record against rookie or first year QBs go take a look it’s not good! We will lose.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:18 AM, high impact said:

With the Falcons ya just have to hold your breath. If they come out with all that fire like in the Browns game then they are done. If Quinn comes out thinking all is good to go then they are done.

Oh and lets not forget the Falcons are playing a rookie QB with 2 starts to his name. Lamar Jackson will be putting on a show for over 300 yards in the air and maybe 50 plus on the ground. I am getting a bad feeling about this game. 

I sure hope I am wrong and that the light comes on for our team. Maybe this is the game that they start the turn around and taking pride in each other and playing as a unit and stop being the problem. 

Geno Smith syndrome lol

high impact likes this