Jump to content

Well we finally figured it out


Xfactor
 Share

Recommended Posts

So the solutions to pretty much all of these issues is build a good OL and DL. Yet year after year we have under weight scrubs playing on the OL and DL.

If the coaches can so easily identify the issue of the team why do we keep having the same issues year after year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MAD597 said:

So the solutions to pretty much all of these issues is build a good OL and DL. Yet year after year we have under weight scrubs playing on the OL and DL.

If the coaches can so easily identify the issue of the team why do we keep having the same issues year after year.

Incompetence or insanity. Quinn and company keeps doing the same things over and over expecting different results. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Incompetence or insanity. Quinn and company keeps doing the same things over and over expecting different results. 

Sadly it goes back to the Smith Era too, OL and DL took a back seat. The few times we invested in larger guys it paid off, Grady Jackson was a monster for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I am tired of shaking my head at Quinn. My neck hurts

I'm a pretty optimistic fan. I never called for Smith to be fired. Never call for a player to be cut/traded/benched. I generally have faith that they know what they're doing...

 

 

I've lost all faith in Quinn. He's garbage. Fire Quinn, Sark, Manual. Fire them all. I can't ever remember having a more talented roster.

 

People will say "Coaches don't fumble" or "the players didn't execute"... Nope. The coaches keep putting them in bad spots. The single high safety zone, the lack of creativity in play design. That's on the coaches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'm a pretty optimistic fan. I never called for Smith to be fired. Never call for a player to be cut/traded/benched. I generally have faith that they know what they're doing...

 

 

I've lost all faith in Quinn. He's garbage. Fire Quinn, Sark, Manual. Fire them all. I can't ever remember having a more talented roster.

 

People will say "Coaches don't fumble" or "the players didn't execute"... Nope. The coaches keep putting them in bad spots. The single high safety zone, the lack of creativity in play design. That's on the coaches.

Good post. I know its early, but look no further than Cleveland. They have stockpiled a lot of talent over the last few years and just couldn't put it together because of poor coaching. Now they are finally executing. That and Baker Mayfield and Chubb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'm a pretty optimistic fan. I never called for Smith to be fired. Never call for a player to be cut/traded/benched. I generally have faith that they know what they're doing...

 

 

I've lost all faith in Quinn. He's garbage. Fire Quinn, Sark, Manual. Fire them all. I can't ever remember having a more talented roster.

 

People will say "Coaches don't fumble" or "the players didn't execute"... Nope. The coaches keep putting them in bad spots. The single high safety zone, the lack of creativity in play design. That's on the coaches.

Dan Quinn just called a time out to consult with the brotherhood about this. His answer is we good with what we got, no need for any change. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'm a pretty optimistic fan. I never called for Smith to be fired. Never call for a player to be cut/traded/benched. I generally have faith that they know what they're doing...

 

 

I've lost all faith in Quinn. He's garbage. Fire Quinn, Sark, Manual. Fire them all. I can't ever remember having a more talented roster.

 

People will say "Coaches don't fumble" or "the players didn't execute"... Nope. The coaches keep putting them in bad spots. The single high safety zone, the lack of creativity in play design. That's on the coaches.

Outside of Kyle Shanahan's masterpiece in 2016 (up to the superbowl) there hasn't been a single season during the Quinn regime where our team was particularily well coached on either side of the ball. The 8-8 season in 2015, the 10-6 season last year and whatever awful record we end up with this year are all pretty strong underacheivements considering the talent on the team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

Outside of Kyle Shanahan's masterpiece in 2016 (up to the superbowl) there hasn't been a single season during the Quinn regime where our team was particularily well coached on either side of the ball. The 8-8 season in 2015, the 10-6 season last year and whatever awful record we end up with this year are all pretty strong underacheivements considering the talent on the team. 

Nope. We had some players outplay themselves, like Beasley during his one good year, but for the most part, we have a ton of talent. Can you imagine any offensive minded coach with Julio, Ryan, Ridley, Sanu, etc?

Now, our defense was doing better until the injuries hit, but at that point, they should've schemed to hide or reduce the weaknesses. Not run a single high safety the entire game. Just dumb...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...