Cardinals released RT Andre Smith

Cole World

25 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

As much as this pains me to say, Big Andre is not only who is was at Bama, he has gone down since entering NFL.

He had it all at Bama with Coach Saban watching over him, the minute he left, he started to lose it. Remember him being so overweight and running the 40 shirtless.  God save my eyes!

Seems to happen to a lot of Bama OL once they make it to NFL. 

43 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

As much as this pains me to say, Big Andre is not only who is was at Bama, he has gone down since entering NFL.

He had it all at Bama with Coach Saban watching over him, the minute he left, he started to lose it. Remember him being so overweight and running the 40 shirtless.  God save my eyes!

I was hoping no one would bring that up. Thanks for the reminder. Now that image will be burned into my brain the rest of the evening. 

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

At least he is ranked ahead of RS at RT:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/ryan-schraeder/8496

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/andre-smith/4929

#48 meet #47; older.

3 years, $70 million LETS GO. 

Andre is better than Shraeder in pass protection. Way better, that’s how low RS has fallen.

22 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I think most OL have carried their water quite well.

I dont recall an OL from bama jusr fold and fail that Big Andre. Have a fewLB AND RB but not OL.

DJ Fluker says hi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boltsfromtheblue.com/platform/amp/2017/3/7/14713790/chargers-dj-fluker-career-about-player-evaluation-bust-terminology-los-angeles-tom-telesco

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Bama fans are sensitive. I’m a Bama fan but as you know, I don’t give an **** about narratives or feelings until I do lol. Mostly  Just my family and cool people like me. And you. 

LOL....you were a big meanie to me earlier.

But we both know why.....:ninja: 

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Talk about a guy that couldn't stay on the field. Insane how many times he suffered season ending injuries. I believe the final straw for him was the broken leg he suffered. If I remember correctly that was the Lions game in London.

Nope.....did not make it out of training camp in 2013... Broke ankle