Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole World

Cardinals released RT Andre Smith

25 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Smith is a shell of the player he was at Alabama.  

He was cut for being to inconsistent. no thanks, he would fit in here but not add anything. 

As much as this pains me to say, Big Andre is not only who is was at Bama, he has gone down since entering NFL.

He had it all at Bama with Coach Saban watching over him, the minute he left, he started to lose it. Remember him being so overweight and running the 40 shirtless.  God save my eyes!

25 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

As much as this pains me to say, Big Andre is not only who is was at Bama, he has gone down since entering NFL.

He had it all at Bama with Coach Saban watching over him, the minute he left, he started to lose it. Remember him being so overweight and running the 40 shirtless.  God save my eyes!

Seems to happen to a lot of Bama OL once they make it to NFL. 

43 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I was hoping no one would bring that up. Thanks for the reminder. Now that image will be burned into my brain the rest of the evening. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Seems to happen to a lot of Bama OL once they make it to NFL. 

I think most OL have carried their water quite well.

I dont recall an OL from bama jusr fold and fail that Big Andre. Have a fewLB AND RB but not OL.

22 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I dont recall an OL from bama jusr fold and fail that Big Andre. Have a fewLB AND RB but not OL.

DJ Fluker says hi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boltsfromtheblue.com/platform/amp/2017/3/7/14713790/chargers-dj-fluker-career-about-player-evaluation-bust-terminology-los-angeles-tom-telesco

10 minutes ago, Vandy said:

D.J. Fluker says hi. 

Bama fans are sensitive. I’m a Bama fan but as you know, I don’t give an **** about narratives or feelings until I do lol. Mostly  Just my family and cool people like me. And you. 

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Bama fans are sensitive. I’m a Bama fan but as you know, I don’t give an **** about narratives or feelings until I do lol. Mostly  Just my family and cool people like me. And you. 

LOL....you were a big meanie to me earlier.

But we both know why.....:ninja: 

Black Francis likes this

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Mike Johnson :sadwave:

Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Mike Johnson :sadwave:

Talk about a guy that couldn't stay on the field. Insane how many times he suffered season ending injuries. I believe the final straw for him was the broken leg he suffered. If I remember correctly that was the Lions game in London.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Talk about a guy that couldn't stay on the field. Insane how many times he suffered season ending injuries. I believe the final straw for him was the broken leg he suffered. If I remember correctly that was the Lions game in London.

Nope.....did not make it out of training camp in 2013... Broke ankle

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Nope.....did not make it out of training camp in 2013... Broke ankle

Ok. Couldn't remember the game. But did remember it was a broken leg or ankle. Happened on a kickoff return.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ok. Couldn't remember the game. But did remember it was a broken leg or ankle. Happened on a kickoff return.

Just all kinds of bad luck for him

Stand corrected on Fluker, completely slipped my mind.

Mike Johnson was not a high draft pick, there was not as much expected from him. I think he was a 3rd or 4th round pick, whereas Fluker and Smith were 1st.