Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UGABOZ

Sunday Game Thread!

220 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconMama said:

If the Browns continue to draft like they did this year and Mayfield continues to develop they'll become contenders within the next few years. 

It helps to pick in the top 5 for 38 years.

capitan and MoFalconsFan56 like this

The Seahawks-Panthers rivalry is always intense! I'm not surprised it's another close game like it always is. It's kinda like our Falcons-Eagles TBH. Cross divisional games across the NFC that happen to be played a lot. 

24 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

It helps to pick in the top 5 for 38 years.

How many of those top 5 picks are still on the team? 

I don't like when teams sit on a chance to score a TD and go for the FG instead. I've seen too many blocked and missed FG's in my life to assume anything with them.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The Giants are a joke. How in the heIl did they lose this game? Thanks Giants for all your wonderful help!!

Coach forgot that Saquon was on his team smh lol

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Just wondering.. Seattle gives up the same amount of points and more yards than we do to them.. in a win, much like ours.. and theyre being boasted? 

:huh:

timing I guess?

Not to mention they're defense has been middle of the pack and they're much more healthy than we are.

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't like when teams sit on a chance to score a TD and go for the FG instead. I've seen too many blocked and missed FG's in my life to assume anything with them.

I've seen too many 28-3's