Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UGABOZ

Sunday Game Thread!

220 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

How can NFL officials be so clueless?? Clear as day that Lockett was right on the goal line with the ball when he caught it and it was ruled no TD. I saw it in live action.

Just like hooper against the browns, these refs love to come running in with their arm raised just short of the goal-line.

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Just like hooper against the browns, these refs love to come running in with their arm raised just short of the goal-line.

I didn't see that play.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's now 27 turnovers for the Browns defense, 2nd most in the NFL. Must be nice to have a defense like that. I wouldn't know anything about that watching the Falcons my entire life.

Lol I mean they did have the luxury of having top ten picks the past few seasons. 

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Lol I mean they did have the luxury of having top ten picks the past few seasons. 

Their defensive coaching is so much better than the Falcons.

Just now, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

You heard it hear first, Marvin Lewis will be fired after this game

I'll believe it when I see it. Lewis should have been fired 10 years ago and he still lives on. He's an zombie.

175_Ranger_Falcon likes this

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I didn't see that play.

Hooper caught the ball over the goal-line on a 1st-and-goal. Refs ruled it short but Dan Quinn didn’t challenge. We scored on 4th down anyway, but wasted almost 2 minutes by not challenging the 1st play.

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Their defensive coaching is so much better than the Falcons.

Browns are playing really good football since they dumped Hue. Their offense has looked a lot better. This helped their defense by keeping them off the field all the time.  

Falconsfan567 and Drew4719 like this

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Technically yes.. on a td to a receiver not on the field today....

Technically?

Seems like a pretty open and shut case to me

39 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's now 27 turnovers for the Browns defense, 2nd most in the NFL. Must be nice to have a defense like that. I wouldn't know anything about that watching the Falcons my entire life.

Yeah. So how many turnovers do we have? Probably 2.7.  :(

FalconinPA likes this

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Technically?

Seems like a pretty open and shut case to me

Otherwise known as technically? 

Sometimes I wonder if some know how long a season is and how some teams can get hot and cold during said season.. 

If the Browns continue to draft like they did this year and Mayfield continues to develop they'll become contenders within the next few years. 

One team all season has highlighted Mccaffery on defense and that was Detroit.  Cam is literally looking for him every drop back and teams just let him run free. 

Also overheard today: Seattle is 4th in defense. Man they sure miss Quinn don't they?

PokerSteve likes this

51 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ryan automatically locks in on Julio when he's getting his brains beat in. He's always been like that. Prior to Julio his guy was Tony G.

Absolutely....and as Tony G quit. I see Julio going down same path. Once in generation wasted talent by our ball club time and time again.