lju713

Sign Reuben Foster after his charges are dropped

75 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

What? How?

I was about to edit my comment until my internet connection went out! 

I accidentally read Arian Foster :bang:

20 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

No it's not. We could be 0-11 and you shouldn't bring this up. Don't blame the team for your mistakes.

Please enlighten us on a better topic. And my post was sarcastic. Lighten up ma'am

5 hours ago, falcons007 said:

How do you know the lady is the problem, Dr Phil? Abuse of women or Men is bigger than game when it becomes repeated pattern.

No one cares about men being abused by women. Lol

7 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Some of these folks in here make you wonder. Take things toooo personal

Personally, I don't believe anybody when it involves celebrities, sports figures or their wives/girlfriends. Everybody has an angle they're playing.  That aside, you're nuts if you think he'd ever pass the filter. 

40 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Men don’t report abuses. I know plenty of men who reported to cops arrested the women on the scene. 

31 minutes ago, lju713 said:

Some of these folks in here make you wonder. Take things toooo personal

Too personal? Lol you are the only one taking it too personal with out any details of incident.

Foster seems to always have been a hothead but talented. He and his woman

have been going at it. A lot of husbands face abuse every day. It is nothing like having a wife throw negativity at you all day. A wife who is having an outside affair or a wife who doesn't want you anymore. It puts pressure on the relationship. Believe it or not I've seen a lot of guys who are scared of their wives. I know some guys who won't say nothing  to their wife even when they are wrong. Some guys are scared their woman is going to leave them. This isn't an excuse for Foster's actions. It just seems he and this woman have been toxic for some time.

Malachore likes this

6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Oh the irony...

I don’t see what the appeal with headcase players is. First Hardy, then Gregory, now Foster. I can see giving someone a second opportunity, but these players received several and never seem to learn. 

Yo_Lover and papachaz like this

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Men don’t report abuses. I know plenty of men who reported to cops arrested the women on the scene. 

Too personal? Lol you are the only one taking it too personal with out any details of incident.

Plenty of men? You live in the amazon?

If the NFL ever re-instates him -- in what? 2021?

He also picked that woman.

Tell the women upfront that he is a ricj athlete, and that he will be with more than one at a time.

She probably went nuts because he's acting single, and has all the money.

2 hours ago, Rise said:

If the NFL ever re-instates him -- in what? 2021?

He also picked that woman.

Tell the women upfront that he is a ricj athlete, and that he will be with more than one at a time.

She probably went nuts because he's acting single, and has all the money.

Thats what i was saying. Im sure she plays a role into it too. Money will make a crazy girl act sane(attempt) and the good girl go crazy. The kicker from the Giants(i think) beat his wife for YEARS and the team and league knew it. No suspension...but if you play a skill position and you're black...2 yr suspension. Its MIGHTY funny all these rape and assault charges come out during the draft(Zeke,Tyreek Hill, Conley). These dudes are in position to have any girl they want. Its mind boggling why would you assault or rape any???

Zone#7 likes this