Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ike barn87987

RG Dru Samia Oklahoma #75

12 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Cole World said:

No thanks to him or Ben Power. They are not that good. The only one I like on their line is not eligible until 2020.

Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma center is a stud.

I’ve watched a little bit of RT Cody Ford who is supposed to be a top prospect and he is pretty good but seems to play really high. I worry about him not being able to bend enough against NFL rushers that can get under him. 

Embrace the suck likes this

3 hours ago, Summerhill said:

I’ve watched a little bit of RT Cody Ford who is supposed to be a top prospect and he is pretty good but seems to play really high. I worry about him not being able to bend enough against NFL rushers that can get under him. 

I thought much the same when I had a quick look at Risener from K state and I thought he gives up a little too much ground because of it.Playing to high at the next level you'll get crushed by NFL edge rushers.

lju713 and Embrace the suck like this

Sign me up for Samia.

I thought this guy was really good today vs that Bama interior.Pass pro was right where you want it and was strong at the point of attack.

Ford had a great outing versus Bama. Held Raekwon in check all game minus one play. Samia had a decent game as well. Got beat a few times by Quinnen but he wasn’t bad. 

kiwifalcon likes this

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

The more I watch Samia, the less I like him. Gets beat inside by quicker guys too often. Just isn't enough of an athlete to merit a high pick considering all the negatives.

And he does not provide versatility like Ford can. Ford could play RT, RG, and even LG like he did the season before last.

Edited by atlbaby
Embrace the suck likes this

I'm open to watching more of Samia, but I can't say this highlight is terribly impressive. How big is the guy he pancakes? 230 lbs? Big deal.