#6 Oklahoma vs #13 West Virginia

Carter

Winner of this game goes on to play Texas next week for the Big 12 championship.

Oklahoma is great offensively but really terrible on defense. WVU is great offensively and at least decent on defense. We’ll have to see how this one plays out, could really be an exciting shootout type of game. 

WVU on the board first with a long 3rd down bomb from Grier to Sills. 7-0 after one possession. 

WVU got hosed on that penalty assessment. Stupid decision by the WR to block the guy like that though... he was looking down as they went out of bounds and started to disengage, then kept going when the defender pushed back at him. Just dumb. But a horrible assessment on the penalty. 

24 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I'd like to see Oklahoma make the playoffs. Unless UGA makes the playoffs, too. Because I'd much rather face Michigan, Notre Dame, or Ohio State than Oklahoma. They've got a historically great offense, and I can't even imagine how good they'd be if star running back Rodney Anderson was healthy.

Lol at your avatar - Walt Goggins grew up in my hometown of Douglasville, GA.  My wife knows him.   Good guy.