Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

octoslash

Question Completely Off Football But I'm Curious

62 posts in this topic

This is not directly Falcon-related, but it sort of is since we're all on TATF. 

But it just occurred to me to ask.

What is your first name? 

-

My name is Randy.

I give you props for doing something different than beating dead horses.  I like my internet identity too much to merge it with my real identity but my initials are ABC (thanks mom and dad).  Due to one knucklehead friend many who years ago (when videogame arcades were a thing) called me call me Alphabet which got shortened to "AB" (ay-bee) and has spread to most friends.   "AB" works as a bridge.

octoslash likes this

11 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I give you props for doing something different than beating dead horses.  I like my internet identity too much to merge it with my real identity but my initials are ABC (thanks mom and dad).  Due to one knucklehead friend many who years ago (when videogame arcades were a thing) called me call me Alphabet which got shortened to "AB" (ay-bee) and has spread to most friends.   "AB" works as a bridge.

That's cool AB.  I don't ever start topics but for some reason this one just came to me.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I've never heard that but I'll take it bro:lol:

It's definitely unique.

Oh yeah, it's like a combination of Brandon Lee and Charles Bronson.  If that's not badass I don't know what is.

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Henry. I hate that #######. All my ninjas call me Jr. Anytime I hear Henry is when I’m in trouble with my wife or mom. 

At least it's totally dignified. 

Hey, I worked for a British-owned company for several years.  The word 'randy' over there means 'horny'...anyone who's watched an Austin Powers film knows that. 

But the owners of the company, when they came here to audit things and inspect, etc, had a big problem even saying hello to me because they were so bothered that a man could have the name 'Randy'.  I was their shipping manager and they avoided me like I was covered in sewage or something. 

Europeans have a funny habit of being insecure and snotty at the same time.  lol

ya_boi_j and MoFalconsFan56 like this