Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconer89

We Can Hang With the Big Boys

60 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, BLM said:

Actually it's opening up.  Once Ryan retires and we draft a rookie QB (all he has to be is above average), that's when we can really make a push for Superbowl.  The end of an era is just the beginning of another

Ryan won't be retiring for a while unless he keeps playing behind his line.

BLM likes this

On 11/23/2018 at 9:25 AM, Big_L said:

Last night's game reminded me of a National Geographic documentary, actually two. The first one is where the Killer Whales roll up on the beach and snag a seal. They take turns tossing the seal up in the air, but ultimately let the seal go. The second one is where the Lion captures a baby gazelle and let's the cubs mess around with it, ultimately letting it go.

Payton was toying with the Falcons . . .

Relying on Ryan, Julio, and Ridley to fumble inside the 20 to win doesn't qualify as toying. 

I'm not sure what happened, but the saints could've taken us to the woodshed the other day. They didn't get all pass happy and didn't go for it on 4th and short like they usually do.

On 11/23/2018 at 6:21 AM, Falconer89 said:

Saints didn't blow us out. It was self inflicted wounds. The sky isn't falling. We know we can compete with them.

Trying to be positive.

We go from a legitimate Super Bowl contender to ‘we can hang with the big boys’

SMH

5 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Relying on Ryan, Julio, and Ridley to fumble inside the 20 to win doesn't qualify as toying. 

You honestly think that was the difference in the game?  Had those plays not happened the Falcons would of won?  You honestly believe that?  What game were you watching?  Payton called off the dogs when it was apparent that your team cant get out of its own way. 

Bagofbones64 likes this

30 minutes ago, Big_L said:

You honestly think that was the difference in the game?  Had those plays not happened the Falcons would of won?  You honestly believe that?  What game were you watching?  Payton called off the dogs when it was apparent that your team cant get out of its own way. 

Lol when has Payton ever called off the dogs, especially against the Falcons? 

1 hour ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Lol when has Payton ever called off the dogs, especially against the Falcons?

Thanksgiving 2018 he did.  Your own fans even acknowledge as much.  

10 minutes ago, Big_L said:

Please don’t believe that all fans agree with some of what is said in here.. 

They can hang with the big boyz? pardon me but who gives a chite if they can hang with the big boys. This team is past moral victories, and promises of brotherhood. Win some FRICKING games or blow it up. Do you really have faith that Quinn and Dimitroff can bring the right guys in all a long with not losing their current players. My eight ball says highly unlikely.......LOL whens the last time either one of them has made the right move.

1 hour ago, Big_L said:

Yes, I definitely think he called off the dogs. We were beating ourselves.