Shanahan helped Ryan Schraeder get paid

Cole World

Ryan Schraeder is quickly reverting back to his 2014 play when he was routinely getting beat like he is this season. Watching him play this season has me getting flashbacks of Greg Hardy and Charles Johnson beating the **** of him all game.

2016, the same season he received his in-season extension, happened to be his best season in his career.

I think he will get the axe after the season.

Close. It was Chris Chester. There was an ESPN article about it. Chester basically made Schraeder look better and helped him play better, too. As soon as we've had RG issues the past two years; plus his concussion(?), his play has tanked. He said himself Chester helped his game immensely.

We couldn't cope with RG issues and losing Andy for a 2nd straight year. On top of it, Free barely played. Just a crapstorm for the OL this year as a whole. To me, only Mack and Matthews are good and clear cut starters. LG/RG/RT all up for grabs.

49 minutes ago, Cole World said:

If this is true, then he will start by getting a new Oline coach!  Too late to blow it all up now (this season)! Rankins ran around Garland all night because Garland's brain and feet didn't communicate all night!  Shraeder getting manhandled, and I forgot the other clown that was getting beat because he looked like he was doing Jumping Jack's all game!