coastiemike

Senat was healthy scratch because....

102 posts in this topic

Wow . I cannot wait until he’s toasted . Never in life would I ever have thought I’d dislike a coach more than Mike Smith . So incompetent . Smh !! The both of em & DQ is worse than him . We really have the worse luck even when the stars aligned with these guys . See 28-3 . 

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Great idea.

Guess Quinn didn’t notice the Saints running the ball more this season.

Quinning at its finest

Superbowl 51 was because of Kyle Shanahan. Period!

This guy is a dummy! There you go now ...I finally have come out and said it officially abt my true feeling for Dan Quinn.

Hes all lip talk no actions.

No creativity. 

Poor in statistics and probability thus struggling in clock management and situational football.

1 minute ago, E. T. said:

I really have to question his decision making not only on the field, but off it too...

Quinn has definitely been FALCONIZED!

He is starting to remind me of Dan Reeves. 

6 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Wow...I can't believe what I'm reading! Is Senat not good enough for situational downs?

I just don't get it anymore.

Quinn isn't a good coach, what's not to get?

Emmitt likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

Mike Smith in first five years was better coach than DQ. Personnel sucked, he had the teams overachieved and ran out of gas in playoffs. MS was a good coach who overachieved and burnt out.

Also had a rookie/younger Matt Ryan.

Smittys biggest fault however were being too loyal to BVG and whoever his dline coach was. Hamilton I think

Wow. Is that why Senat was out? You got to be kidding me. I have said over and over, I don't think DQ will be fired after this year, but this kind of stuff is what speeds up the process.

Just hope we don't have to wait too long.

He'll never have the football IQ needed to own this division like Peyton seems to be doing now.

Hopefully tonight has AB noticing. Speaking of which, I have noticed AB hasn't been coming down to the sidelines. Did he stop coming down at the end of the year he fired Smith? Anyone remember?

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Mike Smith in first five years was better coach than DQ. Personnel sucked, he had the teams overachieved and ran out of gas in playoffs. MS was a good coach who overachieved and burnt out.

I guess so... I just hated how bland the Falcons looked under Smith most of the times, and now I'm just getting the same feelings again.