Rebuild?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Doctor Kildare said:

If it was up to me, I would tear it down from the top down and rebuild with a management that values strong and physical line play as the foundation of success. Ten years of smoke and mirrors is too long.

Yeah we have to definitely dump some of these sorry coaches. Quinn delivers another losing season next year and he is gone.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

If it was up to me, I would tear it down from the top down and rebuild with a management that values strong and physical line play as the foundation of success. Ten years of smoke and mirrors is too long.

I agree. 

9 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Are we in complete rebuild mode? DBs suck and our OL is crap. DL struggles to get sacks. 

We may not be in total rebuild mode but we have a lot of holes.

Schraeder gotta go... Dbs need to be upgraded... Duke gotta go... Ridley needs to work his *** off this off-season... Etc

Gotta do something about the lines.  I really can't hear any other argument until we fix those dumpster fires.   Sark's offensive plan seemed suspect but with line not blocking well run or pass made every play was a heart attack.  DL and LBs were just out there.  Massive hoes for runners, OL getting to and bulldozing our LBs plus the usual anemic pass rush suggests our problems are wanting at the most fundamental level.     

8 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Are we in complete rebuild mode? DBs suck and our OL is crap. DL struggles to get sacks. 

We may not be in total rebuild mode but we have a lot of holes.

So, I'm not ready for a rebuild. I'd order up a OG makeover, upgrade Beasley, and address LB depth.