FailKings have too many holes

Osiruz

4 minutes ago, Champagne said:

FailKings? Really? Have some pride in your team, embarassment dude.

Fixed it for you. 

This is a franchise run by bleeding imbeciles. It's the only team I go for in my 24 years of watching sports that never won the big one, and is allergic and too hexed and handicapped to seriously mount a challenge. Unfortunately 2016 is a once in a life time opportunity and the trophy lodged into our throat and we choked to death. 

It’s great watching a HC do the simple things right like attack the weakest points in anOL with blitzes....the whole interior OL got exposed along with RT...

Then our diva Pro Bowl holdout WR had his nice little fumble...

And our “Too good to pass up” 1st round WR had his 2nd game in a row turnover in the red zone or drop pass for pick...while the Saints had 4 undrafted players catch TDs again st our secondary...

Lets not forget a DL that creates no pass rush....

And the worst of all. The continuation of a HC and DC that have no idea what they are doing...

This team has come a long way from 28-3...and it’s all downhill...

Bring in someone willing to blow it all up and salvage the decent players...

We spent too much draft capital in the wrong places...At the end of the day, 3 starters on OL that are 7th rounders or later....it shows...

No interior DT drafted before 3rd round...it shows...

Pathetic

7 minutes ago, Club212 said:

The DISGRACE started with 28-3, DQ not only let it happen, he watched it just like us, & ONLY HE could have done something to stop it!

Yea, it was our game and our time, and we blew it!  There was plenty of fault to go around, though.  I think Quinn had seen how prolific our offense had become under Shanny, and just let him have free reign to do what he thought was best.  
But in hindsight, which is always 20/20, we should have run the ball three times,
and kicked the winning field goal...  

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

No life is good and both of you fools are miserable with the performance of this team too. If you are happy with this team then you aren't a true fan. Let's just hope they make some changes as they get ready for another next season.

I will never be "miserable" because of a weekly TV show.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

If this show is of your team failing then you are not a true fan. You only watch for entertainment and cheer on both teams (saints and falcons).

This is ridiculous. It's a game. Sometimes it goes for the people you like, other times it doesn't. It's fun when they do well. When they don't, oh well. 

But they, "real" fans are depressive, angry ******** who get mad when people they don't know do things they don't like, I guess.

13 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

This is ridiculous. It's a game. Sometimes it goes for the people you like, other times it doesn't. It's fun when they do well. When they don't, oh well. 

Bu they, "real" fans are depressive, angry ******** who get mad when people they don't know do things they don't like, I guess.

And say nothing when the team wins.