Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRUju2111

I never laughed and cried at the same time..ever

16 posts in this topic

That play absolutely  broke me to the fullest( Ridley td to fumble)..I started laughing, then tears came out..and I'm trying to hide them..but that hurt...we are such a joke it hurts..standing there in Houston up 28-3 to this on thanksgiving..it broke me..It broke me..it broke me!

KCFalcon22 likes this

2 minutes ago, Champagne said:

There are some very winnable games coming up on the schedule.

Do you think any team we will be playing doesn't feel that way when they see us on their schedule??

dfsutton likes this

1 minute ago, Tmodel66 said:

That play sums us up perfectly - all the potential in the world, but something ALWAYS breaks down.

And the potential sucks us in only to crush  us

The Daywalker likes this

Let's hope the saints win in our home field. Failking organization needs to be thoroughly embarrassed in every way imagineable before we can seriously start thinking about winning.

5 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

That play absolutely  broke me to the fullest( Ridley td to fumble)..I started laughing, then tears came out..and I'm trying to hide them..but that hurt...we are such a joke it hurts..standing there in Houston up 28-3 to this on thanksgiving..it broke me..It broke me..it broke me!

Hey man, it's just a game at the end of the day. Winning only fills you with positive emotions which you can attain by noticing the good things in life. You are alive, healthy, I'm sure there's more. So just be thankful for the small things and that's better than any win. 

It's just a game, so what we lost boohoo. That's it. It has no effect on real life. Just let the winning and losing entertain you.

I had pretty much emotionally divorced myself for this one before it started. It has pretty much gone as I anticipated. I bet Arthur is fuming. There will be some offseason changes to be sure. Both personnel and coaching. Not Quinn but if this offense continues to struggle then I think Sark an Keith Armstrong are gone. 

g-dawg likes this

42 minutes ago, Champagne said:

There are some very winnable games coming up on the schedule.

But will they ultimately end up hurting us and our draft position?