" Matt Ryan looks lost ", Rodney Harrison

Spts1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I shouldn’t feed the trolls, but in 4 seasons since that 1000 yard season with Ryan, Harry Douglas has gotten 556 (also with Ryan), 411, 210 and 8. 

The 8 was due to injury in 2017. He is currently a free agent, having failed to sign on with any team this season. Clearly he’s the unsung hero making Ryan look good. 

9 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I know I shouldn’t feed the trolls, but in 4 seasons since that 1000 yard season with Ryan, Harry Douglas has gotten 556 (also with Ryan), 411, 210 and 8. 

The 8 was due to injury in 2017. He is currently a free agent, having failed to sign on with any team this season. Clearly he’s the unsung hero making Ryan look good. 

:munch:

On 11/22/2018 at 10:29 PM, 408Falcon said:

Are you guys serious? Matt Ryan does look lost! Mr. My first read is my go to then I'm hosed. A Mahomes. A Goff. A Brees. A top tier QB can improvise. I love Matt. He is not the type to improvise. He is Mr. Deer in headlights!!

I really don't think Goff can or Brees can do anything Ryan cant. Mahomes and Goff are playing in the hot scheme right now.. expect some mean reversion. 

Here we go again. If we have everything going right, Matt Ryan is a hero. If things are bad, he's a zero. ***** very boring. 

Ryan is not the best QB in the league, but he's top 10 nearly every year, top 5 in his better years. He's our guy. He's proven he can lead us to a Super Bowl. There are 31 other teams trying to do the same. This is the pros. **** happens. I'm happy with Ryan as our QB until I see an actual huge decline in his production. 

Edited by TheDancingBird

On 11/25/2018 at 0:37 AM, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

Everytime a Matt Ryan lover defends him its always about stats. Stats sometime don't tell the entire story. Matt has games where he looks great and others where he looks like dog doo-doo. On the games where Matt has WR's make EXCEPTIONAL plays on bad throws, Matt gets the credit. When Matt plays lousy his supporting cast gets ALL of the blame. Just be fair. He had one exceptional season. Other than that he has been Andy Dalton.

Wow! Straight from the "herd show" playbook. Think for yourself.