" Matt Ryan looks lost ", Rodney Harrison

Just now, 1989Fan said:

Stop saying you love the guy...all you have done is downed him. He is a big reason this team is relevant, because they are really bad at a lot of places right now.

I love the guy. Really do. He's just frustrating to watch my man. I realize he is the reason we are still somewhat relevant. I also know he isn't the guy who will get this franchise up and above to get a Superbowl. I appreciate him. I do. But he's not the **** guy! 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Yes. Rothlisberger, Brady, Mahomes, Goff, Brees.... The top tier QB's... They don't.... They may throw more picks, but they take more chances. They have more FEEL. Ryan is great. I love the guy. But he doesn't have the IT factor. Agree or Disagree. Doesn't matter. He's not getting a Lombardi. Save this. Screenshot. Do whatever. I won't have to eat CROW because this will never happen. I'm not worried. 

Those QB's you listed all have offensive lines that can block.  They can run the ball.  They don't have to put up 40 points to win because they have no defense.

43 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Are you guys serious? Matt Ryan does look lost! Mr. My first read is my go to then I'm hosed. A Mahomes. A Goff. A Brees. A top tier QB can improvise. I love Matt. He is not the type to improvise. He is Mr. Deer in headlights!!

ROFL. Compare how many hits they've all taken and report back. Tell me who has the worst OL of them all. 

Its always interesting to see the general public's perception vs this forums opinion on Matt Ryan. It is night and day. Matt Ryan can do no wrong with some posters here. Its always someone elses fault. As if other QB's have 5 future hall of famers on their OLine at all times. MR has to have perfection to have SUSTAINED high production. Others just make something out of nothing

17 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

People want to talk about the most weapons on this team lol. Rams gave up 50+ points and won. Ryan aint doing that. So bust.... Goff. No. 

People miss this all the time. AND they did it with a limited run game. Not complicated. But you can’t talk about #2 around here. They live in some mystical world. Like they don’t see this average dude with all the weapons. Ryan can’t hang with these QBs. He’s an elevated Alex Smith. Matt Stafford. Andy Dalton. This ain’t new. It has to be PERFECT for this guy. It’s not like that man. He’s paid to much to NEED MORE HELP. Michael Thomas, Kamara, Ingram didn’t score tonight. And they put up 31. 

25 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

I love the guy. Really do. He's just frustrating to watch my man. I realize he is the reason we are still somewhat relevant. I also know he isn't the guy who will get this franchise up and above to get a Superbowl. I appreciate him. I do. But he's not the **** guy! 

You, and a few of your troll friends, are as dumb as Rodney Harrison.

4 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

People miss this all the time. AND they did it with a limited run game. Not complicated. But you can’t talk about #2 around here. They live in some mystical world. Like they don’t see this average dude with all the weapons. Ryan can’t hang with these QBs. He’s an elevated Alex Smith. Matt Stafford. Andy Dalton. This ain’t new. It has to be PERFECT for this guy. It’s not like that man. He’s paid to much to NEED MORE HELP. Michael Thomas, Kamara, Ingram didn’t score tonight. And they put up 31. 

Remember 2016 when we were putting up a crap ton of points?

Just now, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

You, and a few of your troll friends, are as dumb as Rodney Harrison.

Sure man. Only a Superbowl winning player. He has no idea what he's saying. But YOU! I forgot... Who are you again? You played on what NFL team? Rightttt. So you agree with the other couch coaches. Nice I believe and trust you. 

13 minutes ago, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

Its always interesting to see the general public's perception vs this forums opinion on Matt Ryan. It is night and day. Matt Ryan can do no wrong with some posters here. Its always someone elses fault. As if other QB's have 5 future hall of famers on their OLine at all times. MR has to have perfection to have SUSTAINED high production. Others just make something out of nothing

In fairness,  Julio fumbled in redzone and Ridleyon one yard line - that is at least 10 points lost right there - maybe 14.

7 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Remember when Kyle Shannahan had people wide open and Matt broke the record for scoring TDS to different players? Brees is about to break that with 5 games left. He does it every year. Matt had one anomaly season. Stop. 

Winning championships is about TEAMS, not individual players.  Brees is kicking butt this year because he has a running game, he has an offensive line, and he has a defense.  Ryan has NONE OF THAT this year.  He doesn't have to have perfection, as 2016 showed, but he does have to have some help.  No help = no Superbowl.

Regardless of whether Ryan has those things, he's having a monster year.  He could still break the NFL passing yards record this year.  He quietly put up 375 yards again today.  But yeah, he's a one trick pony.

43 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

On top of that you bring up Jared Goff who was labeled a BUST before Sean McVay got there and implemented THE SAME OFFENSE THAT WE RUN.

Whats the difference there?

Far superior O-line in LA man..... im not at all of the opinion that Matt is Elite consistently, I bet you money if we had the Saints or Insert whatever Elite teams line we'd be saying hes Elite consistently.