Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slickgadawg

" Matt Ryan looks lost ", Rodney Harrison

162 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

he has been bad the last 3 weeks come on 

Ryan’s passer rating last 3 weeks has been right at 100, with 5 TDs/2 Ints.

Think about it before you post this nonsense next time....he’s done that all with no running game. 

jidady, me4falcons, gazoo and 4 others like this

I know I shouldn’t feed the trolls, but in 4 seasons since that 1000 yard season with Ryan, Harry Douglas has gotten 556 (also with Ryan), 411, 210 and 8. 

The 8 was due to injury in 2017. He is currently a free agent, having failed to sign on with any team this season. Clearly he’s the unsung hero making Ryan look good. 

9 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I know I shouldn’t feed the trolls, but in 4 seasons since that 1000 yard season with Ryan, Harry Douglas has gotten 556 (also with Ryan), 411, 210 and 8. 

The 8 was due to injury in 2017. He is currently a free agent, having failed to sign on with any team this season. Clearly he’s the unsung hero making Ryan look good. 

:munch:

JDaveG and Geneaut like this

On 11/22/2018 at 10:29 PM, 408Falcon said:

Are you guys serious? Matt Ryan does look lost! Mr. My first read is my go to then I'm hosed. A Mahomes. A Goff. A Brees. A top tier QB can improvise. I love Matt. He is not the type to improvise. He is Mr. Deer in headlights!!

I really don't think Goff can or Brees can do anything Ryan cant. Mahomes and Goff are playing in the hot scheme right now.. expect some mean reversion. 

TheDancingBird and me4falcons like this

Here we go again. If we have everything going right, Matt Ryan is a hero. If things are bad, he's a zero. ***** very boring. 

Ryan is not the best QB in the league, but he's top 10 nearly every year, top 5 in his better years. He's our guy. He's proven he can lead us to a Super Bowl. There are 31 other teams trying to do the same. This is the pros. **** happens. I'm happy with Ryan as our QB until I see an actual huge decline in his production. 

Edited by TheDancingBird
quickzero, EJmusic and Geneaut like this

Where is your freaking replacement for Matt Ryan? It doesn’t exist...

Matt Ryan was under continuous pressure and duress during that game. The OL is really falling apart.

quickzero likes this

4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Ryan’s passer rating last 3 weeks has been right at 100, with 5 TDs/2 Ints.

Think about it before you post this nonsense next time....he’s done that all with no running game. 

ok ryan is balling blame everyone else:tiphat:

58 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

ok ryan is balling blame everyone else:tiphat:

There’s plenty of blame to go  around. But it’s Pretty lazy to blame the QB when he’s played as well as he has during those losses.

But that’s what novice fans do. 

On 11/25/2018 at 0:37 AM, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

Everytime a Matt Ryan lover defends him its always about stats. Stats sometime don't tell the entire story. Matt has games where he looks great and others where he looks like dog doo-doo. On the games where Matt has WR's make EXCEPTIONAL plays on bad throws, Matt gets the credit. When Matt plays lousy his supporting cast gets ALL of the blame. Just be fair. He had one exceptional season. Other than that he has been Andy Dalton.

Wow! Straight from the "herd show" playbook. Think for yourself.

On 11/22/2018 at 10:35 PM, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Maybe because our OL blows

He may be a "darling QB" next seaosn once TD and the FO draft and sign a OT and a OG.

15 hours ago, stingbee said:

Where is your freaking replacement for Matt Ryan? It doesn’t exist...

Matt Ryan was under continuous pressure and duress during that game. The OL is really falling apart.

We don't NEED a replacement for Ryan. we need a replacement for our O Line.........and Rodney Harrison is the one who is lost...... and ignorant.

Bigbenright likes this