Followers 0
slickgadawg

" Matt Ryan looks lost ", Rodney Harrison

162 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Maybe a saints player puts ryan on ir.

and maybe your in a car wreck....geesh

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

i'll put any one of you morons out there behind this crappy line and let those 290 lb PLUS defensive guys come at you full speed ahead and see if you can NOT look like you're panicked or lost....  god what a bunch of idiots we have on this message board

Any of us huh? Yeah, we don't get paid millions to train. Soooooo. Yeah he does look panicked and lost and if you've watched the Falcons during Matt's tenure, you'd know he has been this way his whole career. 

2 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Any of us huh? Yeah, we don't get paid millions to train. Soooooo. Yeah he does look panicked and lost and if you've watched the Falcons during Matt's tenure, you'd know he has been this way his whole career. 

It doesn't say much for the NFL when a guy who's looked panicked and lost his whole career has made several Pro Bowls and won an MVP. 

4 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

he don't train to get wrecked like he knows he would if he didn't panick, some of y'all are just totally clueless. Yes, I've watched him his whole career, NO he hasn't always looked this way. The first few years we had a GREAT Oline. we lost clabo, dahl, the starting left guard blalock and the mud duck all within a few years, and he hasn't really had a 'stellar' oline since then.

Have YOU watched him his whole career??? doesn't sound like it

Just now, Expert Poster said:

It doesn't say much for the NFL when a guy who's looked panicked and lost his whole career has made several Pro Bowls and won an MVP. 

Yep. Lombardi's to prove it. And Pro Bowls when other QB's are in the Superbowl or hurt. Sure man. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

9 minutes ago, papachaz said:

i'll put any one of you morons out there behind this crappy line and let those 290 lb PLUS defensive guys come at you full speed ahead and see if you can NOT look like you're panicked or lost....  god what a bunch of idiots we have on this message board

He gets paid $150 million not to panic. Thats the difference...

Just now, Expert Poster said:

If that's your standard, there are only a few QBs in the league who don't look panicked and lost. 

Yes. Rothlisberger, Brady, Mahomes, Goff, Brees.... The top tier QB's... They don't.... They may throw more picks, but they take more chances. They have more FEEL. Ryan is great. I love the guy. But he doesn't have the IT factor. Agree or Disagree. Doesn't matter. He's not getting a Lombardi. Save this. Screenshot. Do whatever. I won't have to eat CROW because this will never happen. I'm not worried. 

cblack, Halcon-1, mar31985 and 4 others like this

1 minute ago, 408Falcon said:

Nice man. 1 year. That they didn't lose the Superbowl in. I love Matt. I love this team. To say, he is ELITE.... Is a **** joke man.

On top of that you bring up Jared Goff who was labeled a BUST before Sean McVay got there and implemented THE SAME OFFENSE THAT WE RUN.

Whats the difference there?

5 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Yep. Lombardi's to prove it. And Pro Bowls when other QB's are in the Superbowl or hurt. Sure man. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Matt has been in as many SBs as any QB in franchise history.

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

So Matt has looked lost all but 1 year?

Pretty accurate. If you watch every season. Not lost. But predictable. He's not a FEEL type of guy. He's a very robotic type of character. Like I said. I love him. But ****.... Systematic and routine.

1 minute ago, 408Falcon said:

Yes. Rothlisberger, Brady, Mahomes, Goff, Brees.... The top tier QB's... They don't.... They may throw more picks, but they take more chances. They have more FEEL. Ryan is great. I love the guy. But he doesn't have the IT factor. Agree or Disagree. Doesn't matter. He's not getting a Lombardi. Save this. Screenshot. Do whatever. I won't have to eat CROW because this will never happen. I'm not worried. 

Stop saying you love the guy...all you have done is downed him. He is a big reason this team is relevant, because they are really bad at a lot of places right now.

RiseUpFalcs likes this

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

On top of that you bring up Jared Goff who was labeled a BUST before Sean McVay got there and implemented THE SAME OFFENSE THAT WE RUN.

Whats the difference there?

9-1 Goff. Yeah I did. Matt aint that. 

cblack and Byrdman242424 like this

Just now, 408Falcon said:

Mahomes and Goff have not won SBs. 

Roethlisberger has not won a SB without having a great defense. He went 9/21 passing in his first Super Bowl win. Ryan has always had to carry the team. 

Pacific_Falcon and RiseUpFalcs like this