Now that it’s over...

slamee101

1 minute ago, slamee101 said:

I’m curious...

For the people that thought:

A) We could win this game

B. We could win out

What about this team this year made you think that?

I really don't care for either anymore. Dan Quinn can take his 'brotherhood' and shove it.

21 minutes ago, southernbird said:

The only positive that can come from this season is for Quinn, Sark, Manuel and Dimitroff to go. Dimitroff must go with the coaching staff.

I think TD has nude pics of Arthur Blank. The Teflon GM. He has been here 12 seasons and the SAME weaknesses still exist.

Edited by MikeSmithsNotepad

17 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Listen. There's no reason to give up on the season until the Falcs are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

THE COWBOYS were dead in the water and are now in First Place in their division. NOBODY expected that. 

Problem is...they stepped on the Falcons on their way there...:(

1 hour ago, Champagne said:

Listen. There's no reason to give up on the season until the Falcs are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

THE COWBOYS were dead in the water and are now in First Place in their division. NOBODY expected that. 

They play in a mediocre division though.

1 hour ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Well, at least they haven’t put 50 up on us. That was what I was worried about!

Honestly tonight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I fully expected us to lose by 20+

Edited by Falcons_Pantera_KoRn

30 minutes ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

Honestly tonight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I fully expected us to lose by 20+

I agree. I figured they would score at least 40, and I knew we weren't going to keep up.

The silver lining in this game was DQ's ineptitude was really noticeable tonight. Dude has no clue. And the announcers started pointing out certain things we should be doing, like no huddle.

Hopefully, AB had the televised version of the game going on too. 

2 hours ago, slamee101 said:

I’m curious...

For the people that thought:

A) We could win this game

B. We could win out

What about this team this year made you think that?

First of all, I was hoping for a Win but not really expecting it --- and certainly don't think we'll win out.  I was pleasantly surprised we only lost to the Taints by 14 points!  
And I was like most every other Falcons fan going into this year, just hoping for a good season and a berth in the Playoffs.  But then, with all the injuries, I had to temper my expectations that it probably wouldn't happen this year.  Now, I'm just hoping for a break-even year to keep us from having a losing season!  

9 hours ago, Champagne said:

As soon as they acquired a legitimate #1 WR, a lot of people thought they had a great chance to take over a weak NFC East.