Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRUju2111

At this point blaming injuries is a cowards way out

27 posts in this topic

Julios drop on the first drive last week, Julio fumble today, Matt Ryan vs the browns..Offense vs philly, Matt Ryan vs Dallas...Sanu fumble, Gabriel dropped catched  turned into int. Bad clock management, Tru dropped into vs saints and bengals. Oline struggles, no pass rush, bad linebacker play. Bad play calling, No spc teams return at all..

Can we just not realize this teams is not good from top to bottom? We need to stop making excuses..

Injuries are a big part of the problems, but there's a lot more than that going wrong this season.  Both lines just stink, that's probably their biggest issue. 

sdogg likes this

Injuries aint just it. I'm with OP. How about some heart. Some tackling. I'm over this mediocre scheme and play. I'm over our mediocre boring *** deer in headlight QB. I cant take this playcalling on short plays or redzone. I'm over watching these **** scrubs. It's so predictable. I know we are going to get our ***** handed to us. It's so bad. 

mqg96 and TRUju2111 like this

Just now, 408Falcon said:

Injuries aint just it. I'm with OP. How about some heart. Some tackling. I'm over this mediocre scheme and play. I'm over our mediocre boring *** deer in headlight QB. I cant take this playcalling on short plays or redzone. I'm over watching these **** scrubs. It's so predictable. I know we are going to get our ***** handed to us. It's so bad. 

Take the season off brother.

408Falcon likes this

Just now, red falcon said:

Take the season off brother.

As we all should if you have hope. You are dillusional. I'm with this team. I have this teams "motto's" tatt'd on me and I live and breath this stuff. But this ain't the team bro. So yes. I'll sit it out. Yes I'll be right here next year. Draft. FA. All of it. I live this. But **** this is embarrassing. All of it. Play calling. Defense. All of it. It's just not excusable. Coaching changes needed. I'm not saying who. Team changes. Something needs to go or change. 

Not going to disagree.   We have atrophied offensively and the D (poor as it already was with the injuries) seems to be in a regression state as well.   Biggest issue:  we are getting DOMINATED in the trenches.  I cannot even be mad that mad at the coaches even though this is a poorly called game as the guys look like they've checked out save for Julio, Sanu and Kazee so far.

8 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Not going to disagree.   We have atrophied offensively and the D (poor as it already was with the injuries) seems to be in a regression state as well.   Biggest issue:  we are getting DOMINATED in the trenches.  I cannot even be mad that mad at the coaches even though this is a poorly called game as the guys look like they've checked out save for Julio, Sanu and Kazee so far.

Yep, we are too light up front or not technically sound. Our offensive line has been suspect pass two seasons. 

408Falcon likes this

12 hours ago, mqg96 said:

I brought this up over a month or two ago. People didn't want to accept it then but now they see the truth.

Well its Def undeniable now

mqg96 likes this

13 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Julios drop on the first drive last week, Julio fumble today, Matt Ryan vs the browns..Offense vs philly, Matt Ryan vs Dallas...Sanu fumble, Gabriel dropped catched  turned into int. Bad clock management, Tru dropped into vs saints and bengals. Oline struggles, no pass rush, bad linebacker play. Bad play calling, No spc teams return at all..

Can we just not realize this teams is not good from top to bottom? We need to stop making excuses..

And it kind of makes you question does the team even practice because they shouldn't make a lot of mistakes

The worst thing this organization could have did was give Matt Ryan the money he sure is playing like it huh here's your hundred-million-dollar quarterback... hilarious smh

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

The worst thing this organization could have did was give Matt Ryan the money he sure is playing like it huh here's your hundred-million-dollar quarterback... hilarious smh

Same thing happened in 2013. I've brought up this stat that throughout the years the highest salary QB's are always on bad teams. It's a curse that has plagued Matt Ryan twice now (2013 being the other year) and it's plagued other teams too. Unfortunately, the NFL is a business too and there's nothing we can do about it. 

14 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

We have 1 star defensive player injured.. I don't believe that's a excuse at this point but whatever 

1? jones and rico not count?

I think injuries point to a lot of the issues we had early in the season. Next thing you know we were in a hole, but trying to dig out, and sort of doing it.

Then BLAM .... the Browns game. To my way of thinking the team quit after that. I don't know if the vets folded up, or the rooks hit a wall, or the coaching staff is out of ways to keep masking the holes, or what?

A tale of 2 seasons almost.

Ryan is still one of the last problems on the team. He has MVP numbers even getting sacked 6 times a game behind a weak OL and a defense that cant stop anyone.

All our teams problems revolve around a weak and undersized OL and DL. Thats the issue plain and simple

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Ryan is still one of the last problems on the team. He has MVP numbers even getting sacked 6 times a game behind a weak OL and a defense that cant stop anyone.

All our teams problems revolve around a weak and undersized OL and DL. Thats the issue plain and simple

Fix the lines, or at least shore up the OL, and this team is at least one other teams have to worry about because of Matt and JJ.