Gold4425

We clearly need some more beef

17 posts in this topic

We need some BIG MEAN DOGGS on both sides of the ball to go with our players who are performing. Think how much Grady would be if he had a big, mean  type next to him.

Everyone is stuck on Defensive Ends on this board. 

Clearly the Ends are beating the tackles around the corner only to have Brees step up and deliver a strike. 

Double team Grady and let the other guy block McClain and failing co. 

Stryka likes this

7 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

Everyone is stuck on Defensive Ends on this board. 

Clearly the Ends are beating the tackles around the corner only to have Brees step up and deliver a strike. 

Double team Grady and let the other guy block McClain and failing co. 

been screaming this for a decade now. it'll never change

17 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

We need some BIG MEAN DOGGS on both sides of the ball to go with our players who are performing. Think how much Grady would be if he had a big, mean  type next to him.

And some big linebackers. Our best LB is more of a hybrid.

6 minutes ago, cwell1 said:

been screaming this for a decade now. it'll never change

I’m starting to question the IQ of many on this board and the FO. Kamara knifes through our line like a river through a broken dam. When is the last time we have seen a D lineman make a tackle for a loss in the run game?  

We've got to bring in a free agent interior lineman if we're going to improve this defense next year. We're getting blown off the ball and the safeties and corners are having toale then plays 

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

And some big linebackers. Our best LB is more of a hybrid.

I don’t have a problem with the size of Deon if you had some big guys to protect him. 

Stryka likes this

A legit 3-4 under Mike Nolan would've been the best foundation. Unfortunately, Mike Smith had no idea what he really wanted regardless of his two monsters in the middle of his Jacksonville defense.

Faithful Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, wesley said:

We've got to bring in a free agent interior lineman if we're going to improve this defense next year. We're getting blown off the ball and the safeties and corners are having toale then plays 

It's not just that, we tend to go after the nice guys.. We have no mean nasty players on this team that would give us that attitude we need when times get tuff

1 minute ago, GleasonForever! said:

I don’t have a problem with the size of Deon if you had some big guys to protect him. 

I don't mind Deion, because he's a baller. We need some bigger linebackers though. I prefer a 3-4, so you can have two MLBs. Vic is a hybrid DE/OLB.

6 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

5 sacks in the first half. That’s a games worth. Even in games Ryan isn’t sacked, I NEVER see him have clean pockets majority of the game.

Didn't you get the memo?  "Matt Ryan just needs to calm down and not try to do everything on one play."  Tony Dungy is a moron.

wartownfalcon likes this

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It's not just that, we tend to go after the nice guys.. We have no mean nasty players on this team that would give us that attitude we need when times get tuff

I agree man. We have NO one that fears our opponents. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

9 minutes ago, Power I said:

A legit 3-4 under Mike Nolan would've been the best foundation. Unfortunately, Mike Smith had no idea what he really wanted regardless of his two monsters in the middle of his Jacksonville defense.

Mike knew, but TD held him back.

4 minutes ago, robertap said:

Didn't you get the memo?  "Matt Ryan just needs to calm down and not try to do everything on one play."  Tony Dungy is a moron.

Ryan Clark too