Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny C

Senat out vs Saints

28 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Senat probably blew a gasket at practice this week and got benched when he found out our game plan was to rush 3 and drop him back into passive zone coverage.

Would not be surprised. I think our coaches are the only ones that thinks that's genius. 

TheUsualStuff likes this

He must have been stingy with the dressing they were feeding people or something. Either an unknown injury just magically occurred or he’s being disciplined internally for something. 

22 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Senat probably blew a gasket at practice this week and got benched when he found out our game plan was to rush 3 and drop him back into passive zone coverage.

On the goal line.

TheUsualStuff likes this

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He must have been stingy with the dressing they were feeding people or something. Either an unknown injury just magically occurred or he’s being disciplined internally for something. 

May be he told coaches if you rush 3.. I'll bench myself

sdogg likes this

This team is just a complete dumpster fire. Saints may break the single game scoring record. Brees will be able to make a Turkey sandwich in the pocket while passing tds

If this is some disciplinary ******** when the season is literally on the line, this coaching staff is a disappointment.  It’s already like a 1.1% chance to make the playoffs at this point.  Once you lose your 7th game, your season is over.