Flyin' In DC

Ito Smith, Ortiz and TE's

8 posts in this topic

Take it for what its worth but I think the only chance we have to win this game is to run the ball ALOT!!!!! Then get one or two stops. Heavy run formations or as heavy as we can make it. We have to limit their possessions and score TD's. I would love to see the Falcons pound the ball over and over. I know this really isn't our style to be maulers and run heavy but I want Brees to be sitting on the bench most of the day.

On a side note I think the Cowboys beat the Saints next week with that formula

1) We aren’t the Cowboys.

2) A good run game is important, but you’ll want to protect Matt and play with a lead.

3) Play D. Hard I know.

We have been unbalanced but we don’t go to our lesser players and keep the ball out of Matt and Julio’s hands.

”A lot” to me is simply running more than 25 times. For a start. If we get a defense to show up it may go up assuming we can take a lead.

Just isn’t the Falcons this year until proven otherwise. Give me a line that protects Ryan like Brees because Matt is our best player not named Julio with ball in his hands.

If Coleman is eating like the past few weeks early, dont be ignorant and keep throwing the ball with Ryan. Let the man Go Crazy, julio, ridley and sanu aint always gotta big games

1 hour ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Take it for what its worth but I think the only chance we have to win this game is to run the ball ALOT!!!!! Then get one or two stops. Heavy run formations or as heavy as we can make it. We have to limit their possessions and score TD's. I would love to see the Falcons pound the ball over and over. I know this really isn't our style to be maulers and run heavy but I want Brees to be sitting on the bench most of the day.

I agree with the strategy, if we can keep Brees off the field and keep it a low scoring game we have a shot.. But if we try to keep up with Saints offense we're gonna have a long disappointing day

4 hours ago, Flyin' In DC said:

We don't want the Cowboys to beat the Saints. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

1 hour ago, JerseyNo12 said:

We don't want the Cowboys to beat the Saints. 

We want the Cowboys to win the NFC East since we beat Washington head to head.  The Eagles beat us but they are falling apart.  So I’m cheering for the Falcons and Cowboys to beat the Saints

No.11 likes this

1 hour ago, silent fwheaks said:

We want the Cowboys to win the NFC East since we beat Washington head to head.  The Eagles beat us but they are falling apart.  So I’m cheering for the Falcons and Cowboys to beat the Saints

Good point.