Monoxide

*** Official Thanksgiving Day In-Game Thread ***

1,505 posts in this topic

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I’ll be on-duty until right before kickoff so I’m gonna get the game thread started early.

Let’s shock the world and beat the hottest team in football. We did it against undefeated Carolina in 2015 and nobody gave us a chance in hell. In Matt and Julio we trust!

#RiseUp #****TheSaints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might tune in to see the falcons get creamed, its a comedy of folly the way we lose these games. Will it be a string of pick 6's? A defense that doesn't show up? A hot D that brings the goods but horrific play calling that leaves our overpaid offense stalling? Bad clock management by inept coaches? Take your pic, my money is on the swamp rats.

Flying Falcon and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Musikron said:

I might tune in to see the falcons get creamed, its a comedy of folly the way we lose these games. Will it be a string of pick 6's? A defense that doesn't show up? A hot D that brings the goods but horrific play calling that leaves our overpaid offense stalling? Bad clock management by inept coaches? Take your pic, my money is on the swamp rats.

We have a virtual plethora of ways to blow games, but only a precious few to win them. May we get the mix right for this one. **** the Taints.

Tim Mazetti and Flying Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody catch that stat about Ryan on the crawl at the bottom of the sceen on the after game show in CBS, something about Matt being the only QB to do something and it involved 300 yard games  maybe something to do with this year? Yeah, I know I didn’t get much of it. I actually read the whole thing and already forgot. lol. 

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The Bears with the clutch celebrations

That Eddie Jackson stat was impressive. Love to see former Tide players balling. (Unless it’s against the Falcons...thinking of you Mark Ingram, cough cough). 

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We did an early Thanksgiving during the Browns game which was discussed in other threads. Glad I missed that game and last weeks game. I won’t miss tonight’s game but I digress. We did the Turkey thing already so I’m doing a Prime Rib with the wife and kids. My sis n law and future brother n law are stopping by to have a late dinner before the game. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Conjure cognac......I also did a major crab boil....

Crablegs....shrimp...sausage.....mussels...scallops...crawfish....potatoes...corn.....broccoli

:tiphat:

LA, LM (Mississippi) or Louisiana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

We have a virtual plethora of ways to blow games, but only a precious few to win them. May we get the mix right for this one. **** the Taints.

Definitely not the cardiac kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Conjure cognac......I also did a major crab boil....

Crablegs....shrimp...sausage.....mussels...scallops...crawfish....potatoes...corn.....broccoli

:tiphat:

Heee7777 YEAH!!!!!!! Where you live? :huh: I'm coming over.

RING OF HONOR and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Conjure cognac......I also did a major crab boil....

Crablegs....shrimp...sausage.....mussels...scallops...crawfish....potatoes...corn.....broccoli

:tiphat:

Damm ROH sounds great 

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now