Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roguebeaver

4th Qtr Squanders!

17 posts in this topic

Since the mighty Quinn took over, Dirty Birds have went in to squander 4th qtr leads in about 25 % of their games !!  Can this be true for the fast and physical? Only team to surpass them I believe is The Chargers!

This is the killer D! 

13 hours ago, octoslash said:

I get it, but 'IFs' just don't matter. 

'IF' your grandma had balls she'd be your grandpa.

That's racist... or something. 

17 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Since the mighty Quinn took over, Dirty Birds have went in to squander 4th qtr leads in about 25 % of their games !!  Can this be true for the fast and physical? Only team to surpass them I believe is The Chargers!

This is the killer D! 

:(

Flying Falcon likes this

Is 25% a number that you counted from looking at Quinn's games or a random number you guessed because it seemed right to you? Because I'd be interested in knowing head coaching records at keeping or blowing leads.

24 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

Is 25% a number that you counted from looking at Quinn's games or a random number you guessed because it seemed right to you? Because I'd be interested in knowing head coaching records at keeping or blowing leads.

You check it out and come back and tell us! Show me if it is right or wrong, instead of asking others to do your work for you! Okay?! So look from 2015 through last week as a starting point to do your research. Dan Quinn took over Falcons in 2015....yes?

3 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

You check it out and come back and tell us! Show me if it is right or wrong, instead of asking others to do your work for you! Okay?! So look from 2015 through last week as a starting point to do your research. Dan Quinn took over Falcons in 2015....yes?

You're the one who pulled out the 25% number to judge Quinn. Based on what?

20 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Imagine our records had we just held onto half of them

Saints-W

Bengals-W

Cowboys-w

Eagles-w

That's 8-2. Each games decided on last drive.

58 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

You're the one who pulled out the 25% number to judge Quinn. Based on what?

Simple math:

all NFL games reviewed with 4qtr leads and then a loss, for the years 2015 through last week, 2018! Simple really. Please exclude all preseason games.  Now you can do your analysis and report back. 

Also, btw I was Not judging Quinnie, just pointing out the facts of losses under his guidance as a defensive guru, that portends a trend likely to continue.