Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roguebeaver

Kick-off Holiday Season with Dan Quinn

6 posts in this topic

Thursday night prime time game in stank town with couple hundred thousand watching, regionally at best, bottle of your favorite beverage, and whatever else you favor...

At kick-off having had a few shots by then, will be primed and ready with some of my most colorful comments and name calling just on the tip of my tongue! Oh they gonna fly fast and furious as it won’t take long for the Taints to plaster some schmeckle right on Quinnies forehead. I just hope I have enough liquor to keep me going, or anger will replace my good natured, but colorful commentary, which will lead to another destroyed tv!

Anyway, wishing good luck to the birds and hope the Taints and Sean don’t raper our boys too badly. 

In Brotherhood will they Rise Up? or most likely flame out with the stupendously magnificent, the intellectually gifted, crome dome sporting Dan Quinn and his trusted side-kick, dukester skunk head Riley! 

We shall see! 

12 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Thursday night prime time game in stank town with couple hundred thousand watching, regionally at best, bottle of your favorite beverage, and whatever else you favor...

At kick-off having had a few shots by then, will be primed and ready with some of my most colorful comments and name calling just on the tip of my tongue! Oh they gonna fly fast and furious as it won’t take long for the Taints to plaster some schmeckle right on Quinnies forehead. I just hope I have enough liquor to keep me going, or anger will replace my good natured, but colorful commentary, which will lead to another destroyed tv!

Anyway, wishing good luck to the birds and hope the Taints and Sean don’t raper our boys too badly. 

In Brotherhood will they Rise Up? or most likely flame out with the stupendously magnificent, the intellectually gifted, crome dome sporting Dan Quinn and his trusted side-kick, dukester skunk head Riley! 

We shall see! 

You forgot to mention that new Orleans always smells like smeared urine on the wall.

OP is worried about enough liquor for the game?

Anyone who can include words like stank, schmekle, and skunk-head in a single post needs Perrier, not more liquor.

49 minutes ago, octoslash said:

OP is worried about enough liquor for the game?

Anyone who can include words like stank, schmekle, and skunk-head in a single post needs Perrier, not more liquor.

I'm watching this sober. I feel like I'm more out of my mind than the OP!

Just now, falcndave said:

I'm watching this sober. I feel like I'm more out of my mind than the OP!

Maybe see if a neighbor has any heroin.  Gonna be a train wreck into a children's hospital during an earthquake.