Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Is Debo F'n playing or not? It's tomorrow, let's go.

26 posts in this topic

Had we beat the Browns and/or the Cowboys, I'd bet he plays. Since we lost to both, nope, he's going on the shelf and should. Tank time for Quinn. 

PokerSteve likes this

Quinn has made it perfectly clear that they are not playing him until they feel he is 100% and ready to go. Everyone including Jones practiced in some manner yesterday, Jones, Alford, Ridley and a couple more were limited. It's not a lock that Jones plays tomorrow as of right now. Can't be stupid and rush a player back. I'm sure Jones feels that way too.

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

He'll play until the game is out of hand, so...probably be on the bench with about 11:36 left in quarter #1. 

LMAO dang. Instant blowout huh?

Just now, octoslash said:

Knowing Payton he'll win the coin toss, defer, and successfully run an onside kick. 

Our only hope is the Saints being so hyped to blow us out that they forget the fundamentals. 

So yeah.............loss on the horizon

57 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

With zero playing time in months, I don't see what Debo would be able to contribute to a game that is so over-whelmingly stacked against the Falcons. Let him sit for at least another couple of weeks. The Falcons' season is over, his career has just begun.

I honestly don't understand why folks keep trying to rush him back onto the field. I understand the desperation sense of it but not many people are actually putting thought into it

PokerSteve likes this

According to what DLed wrote on Monday or Tuesday, DeBo didn't even participate in the walk-through, for some reason.  Which makes me wonder if he's had some kind of set-back.  Honestly, I don't think he'll play this week, or even should --- I guess we'll find out in a little over 24 hrs.... 

PokerSteve likes this

This dude has been full go for nearly 2 weeks now, he's healthier than anyone on this team right now. Don't activate him if you are leaving him on the shelf.

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This dude has been full go for nearly 2 weeks now, he's healthier than anyone on this team right now. Don't activate him if you are leaving him on the shelf.

No he hasn't and isn't. He's been mostly limited and has had no setbacks. That doesn't mean he's ready to play in a game or 100%

The Saints are the darlings this year. And the way things usually go in that place especially after that debacle last year, I wouldn’t expect any different tomorrow. He doesn’t need to play. We’re gonna get mashed. Total embarassment coming, so be prepped and ready.

PokerSteve likes this

If he doesn’t play tomorrow, sit him the rest of the year. Unless we somehow manage to pull a win without him, the season will be a complete loss with no reason for him to play the rest of the year. 

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

No he hasn't and isn't. He's been mostly limited and has had no setbacks. That doesn't mean he's ready to play in a game or 100%

There isn't a guy in the league that's 100%.

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

There isn't a guy in the league that's 100%.

Lol at this point in the season no ****. That doesn’t help your argument at all though. You may feel he needs to be out there but you are forgetting what body part was injured. It would be completely stupid for a player with a foot injury to be forced into action when he’s not fully healed. The biggest mistake on most of you guys behalf was thinking designated to return/activated meant he was playing first game back. It doesn’t work that way. Same things gonna happen with freeman. If he isn’t 100% healthy when he’s eligible to return, he won’t be playing. 

8 hours ago, FalconJim said:

According to what DLed wrote on Monday or Tuesday, DeBo didn't even participate in the walk-through, for some reason.  Which makes me wonder if he's had some kind of set-back.  Honestly, I don't think he'll play this week, or even should --- I guess we'll find out in a little over 24 hrs.... 

Says he complete a full practice... good enough for me

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

If that’s really your line of thinking, you’re part of the problem here

This game is important for us fans but I rather have him 100%. I wouldnt want him to risk another injury. This looks like a lost season so rather think long term.

51 minutes ago, CaliFalcons said:

This game is important for us fans but I rather have him 100%. I wouldnt want him to risk another injury. This looks like a lost season so rather think long term.

If your boat is sinking, you spot a roll  of "Flex Tape" on the shelf and have to make a decision. Your almost halfway to your destination. Do you try the flex tape and see if it will get the job done or turn around and go back?

On 11/21/2018 at 11:16 PM, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

He might have had a full practice on Wed. --- but he shore didn't play, just as I thought...