Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLM

Benching Matt Ryan

57 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

If your going to bench Ryan, I’d play Trubisky over Winston. 

I see that now. I have Trubisky as a back up but paid him no mind this week as I am starting Ryan. 

20 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Watch Matt put up 30 FF Points.

OK as long as Famous Jameis puts up more

44 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Fantasy football rots out folks brain when it comes to logic of the game. 

Exactly, WTF did grown *** men get I involved in  "fantasy" football in the first place? 

Heck, we wanted fantasy we just went out and got a goomah.

Vandy likes this

Ryan should throw it at drew brees face purposely on the sideline inches away from him and watch his nose flow with blood. Then take a picture of the bloody football and send it to every address in new orleans

22 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I look forward to coming back here after the game Thursday, pointing and laughing hysterically.

Sunday afternoon.  Famous doesn't play until sunday noon.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:53 AM, Faithful Falcon said:

Watch Matt put up 30 FF Points.

He ended up putting up 24.7 in my league which is still pretty good.  Now we wait for Famous' results.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:30 AM, CrimsonFalcon said:

You just lost

ahem, don't let homerism get in the way of smart thinking

On 11/21/2018 at 10:32 AM, PokerSteve said:

Ryan out in favor of Jameis Winston. LOL.  Brilliant.

Awesome.png

yes, and that's why i'm the league leader in my ff league,  smart and bold plays liek this

On 11/21/2018 at 11:45 AM, Vandy said:

Fantasy football rots out folks brain when it comes to logic of the game. 

As if his brain has any remaining brain synapses that are still firing...  

FF thread 

SMFH.  Nobody gives a **** about people's FF teams.  Why is this even here?

Vandy, PokerSteve and CrimsonFalcon like this

On 11/21/2018 at 10:46 AM, achin2be said:

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Mike Lindell used to have trouble sleeping, so he decided to invent MyPillow. The pillow allows you to adjust the patented fill, and it's machine washable. MyPillow is the official bed pillow of the National Sleep Foundation. The pillow comes with a 10-year warranty and 60-day money back guarantee 

But a recent lawsuit successfully argued My Pillow overstated its claims, deflating the pillow company’s meteoric rise. Last Wednesday, 10 district attorneys from California sued My Pillow in Alameda County Superior Court, in Oakland, alleging the company had engaged in deceptive and false advertisements.

My Pillow claimed it could prevent sleep loss associated with insomnia, restless leg syndrome, neck pain, fibromyalgia, sleep apnea, migraines and other ailments. This caught the skeptical eye of consumer watchdog group Truth in Advertising.org, which investigated the claims and argued there was no support from scientific evidence.

TINA.org also took issue with the fact that Lindell used the title of “sleep expert,” though he had no formal training as such. My Pillow promoted itself as the official pillow of the National Sleep Foundation — without disclosing the company had a financial relationship with the organization. The consumer group said it supplied information from its investigation to officials in California, one of the states where My Pillow advertises.

Link

CrimsonFalcon likes this

The only reason to bench Ryan is to protect his health from a horrible OL. He is on pace to have the best stats of his career this year.

Ryan is the #6 QB in mostly every format and within a few points from Goff and Big Ben. The difference between Brees at #2 and Ryan at #6 is all of about 10 points through 11 games.

This past week Jameis scored 24, Ryan scored 25.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Exactly, WTF did grown *** men get I involved in  "fantasy" football in the first place? 

Heck, we wanted fantasy we just went out and got a goomah.

WTF do grown *** men post on a message board and then argue over trivial ish? To pass the time man...