BLM

Benching Matt Ryan

57 posts in this topic

Not being able to score against the Browns or Cowboys is REALLY bad.  I've benched him even though the Saints have a bad defense.  But Saints are on a rampage and I truly expect this game to NOT be close especially at their place on Prime Time.  Saints 48+ Falcons 20.  Ryan is notorious for being bad on the road, good at home, but the Cowboys game really has Ryan's arrow pointing downwards.  I understand this is divisional game but this time will be different.

I have Famous Jameis as my starting QB now but have Trubisky on the bench, which I may start if he's playing.

Follow @BLMfor Fantasy Advice

Edited by BLM

4 minutes ago, BLM said:

Not being able to score against the Browns or Cowboys is REALLY bad.  I've benched him even though the Saints have a bad defense.  But Saints are on a rampage and I truly expect this game to NOT be close especially at their place on Prime Time.  Saints 48+ Falcons 20.  Ryan is notorious for being bad on the road, good at home, but the Cowboys game really has Ryan's arrow pointing downwards.  I understand this is divisional game but this time will be different.

I have Famous Jameis as my starting QB now but have Trubisky on the bench, which I may start if he's playing.

Ryan out in favor of Jameis Winston. LOL.  Brilliant.

Awesome.png

Just now, The Smart One said:

Ok Fantasy Guru. I have 2 spots for 3 players in my lineup this week. Michel Cook and Edelman. PPR league 

Whick Cook? Jared?  B cooks is on bye.  I do Edelman if PPR.  I am in 0.5 pts league and Edleman average good 12-15.

1 minute ago, The Smart One said:

Ok Fantasy Guru. I have 2 spots for 3 players in my lineup this week. Michel Cook and Edelman. PPR league 

Jared or Dalvin?

Just now, BLM said:

Whick Cook? Jared?  B cooks is on bye.  I do Edelman if PPR.  I am in 0.5 pts league and Edleman average good 12-15.

Dalvin Cook

9 minutes ago, The Smart One said:

Dalvin Cook

1 pt ppr or 0.5 pt ppr.  even in .5 pt ppr , RBs average more points so I'd give slight edge to Cook over Edelman.  Can't realy go wrong with either imo.  honestly any3 is not bad, it's a good problem to have.

Edited by BLM

Just now, BLM said:

1 pt ppr or 0.5 pt ppr.  even in .5 pt ppr , RBs average more points so I'd give slight edge to Cook over Edelman.  Can't realy go wrong with either imo

It’s 1 point and I need 2 of the group of 3 to start. 

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Mike Lindell used to have trouble sleeping, so he decided to invent MyPillow. The pillow allows you to adjust the patented fill, and it's machine washable. MyPillow is the official bed pillow of the National Sleep Foundation. The pillow comes with a 10-year warranty and 60-day money back guarantee 

4 minutes ago, The Smart One said:

It’s 1 point and I need 2 of the group of 3 to start. 

cook and edelman is what i'd do.  michel is good but i dunno if he's completely over knee injury and at the end of day, it's a pats rb.

Edited by BLM
federicofalcon2 likes this

20 minutes ago, BLM said:

Who knows, it may end up being good advice but statistically it is bad advice.

1. Matt has only had two BAD games.  PIT and PHI.  He was average against CLE and a bit below for Dallas.  The rest of his games were well above average.
  2. Saints have a good-enough defense but they are not shutdown, they give up yards and points.
  3. ATL and NO have always had close high scoring games regardless of record or team strength.
  4. Jameis Winston can give you yards and TDs but he'll also give up plenty of negative stuff that makes it a gamble to start either him or Fitzmagic.
PokerSteve likes this

Cook and Edelman....Julian will always be Brady's go to clutch guy, and Michel is probably still a part of a rotation with White, which coming back from injury they risk him getting hurt again so they will probably give White the majority of touches. Cook is the presumed starter as long as he is healthy.  IMO

Edited by federicofalcon2
Submitted too early
BLM likes this

2 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Who knows, it may end up being good advice but statistically it is bad advice.

1. Matt has only had two BAD games.  PIT and PHI.  He was average against CLE and a bit below for Dallas.  The rest of his games were well above average.
  2. Saints have a good-enough defense but they are not shutdown, they give up yards and points.
  3. ATL and NO have always had close high scoring games regardless of record or team strength.
  4. Jameis Winston can give you yards and TDs but he'll also give up plenty of negative stuff that makes it a gamble to start either him or Fitzmagic.

Yes Matt has been great from Week 2 - Week 9. Matt Ryan is terrible on the Road.  So the Pit and Phi games were expected.   Week 10 and Week 11 our redzone woes form 2017 resurface.  Plus Week 11 Ryan sucked at HOME. 

Saints' donthave a good defense. I agree

ATL/NO have always had close scoring games but this time seems to be different.  Saints have killer mentality, prime time game, at their place.  Falcons look like duds the last 2 weeks.  I feel a nother Katrina esque game ocming

Winston is turnover prone but my league gives 6 pts for TDs.  4 TDs and 2 ints by jameis with 350 yards will be better than Ryan doing 400 yards with 2 tds.

45 minutes ago, BLM said:

This is likely the dumbest post I have ever read on this board, and that's saying something. 

You should stop worrying about football and start focusing on the fundamentals. Master shoe-tying, looking both ways when crossing the street, and cutting up your own food. Get back to us once you've mastered these skills and we'll go from there. 

Vandy, Dr Long Shot and Falconcheff like this

42 minutes ago, BLM said:

321C3C91-7E3C-4A50-9FFF-A0AC04A220A4.jpeg

1 hour ago, BLM said:

Second highest point total for Ryan this season was 40 @ Redskins. Try again dude. I'm not benching Ryan and anybody with any sense wouldn't either.

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

If your going to bench Ryan, I’d play Trubisky over Winston. 

I would but he probably won't be playing

31 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

This is likely the dumbest post I have ever read on this board, and that's saying something. 

You should stop worrying about football and start focusing on the fundamentals. Master shoe-tying, looking both ways when crossing the street, and cutting up your own food. Get back to us once you've mastered these skills and we'll go from there. 

Fantasy football rots out folks brain when it comes to logic of the game.