The Atlanta Legends

1 hour ago, Capitalist said:

Going to try a game...  But good season tickets are overpriced for quality of players..

IMHO

Overall I feel like the prices are not much more than a high school game, and comparable to smaller college games. The quality of of players are not really that bad. Considering that we followed most of the guys when they played in college. I'm just ready to see some honest football without all the bias. 

This should be interesting more competition means NFL has to do better. I know according to Wiki page direct competitor for this will be XFL, but still this might do some good.

1 hour ago, Capitalist said:

$725-$975 a seat for good seats is too high...  IMHO

Those are premium seating Season Tickets. The way I look at is that they have to make some money, and use of the stadium is part of it. People love football. These are still probably the cheapest tickets you can get in Atlanta for a football game.

1 hour ago, Zone#7 said:

This should be interesting more competition means NFL has to do better. I know according to Wiki page direct competitor for this will be XFL, but still this might do some good.

I think they may be onto something. If both leagues are successful, just say as the USFL. They may possibly merge. They are also seeing strong support from the CFL. 

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Those are premium seating Season Tickets. The way I look at is that they have to make some money, and use of the stadium is part of it. People love football. These are still probably the cheapest tickets you can get in Atlanta for a football game.

I think i'll take my chances with lower level endzone tickets to the Cardinals game for $97 bucks lol