Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconcheff

2 things Quinn needs to keep in mind Thursday...

34 posts in this topic

1)  Quinn needs to understand right now that the Saints are going to go for it on 4th down... many times.  They have no respect for our defense, and if we actually get them to 4th down, I GUARANTEE Sean Payton has multiple plays designed to convert.  He also has the mindset of natural aggression coupled with innate Falcons hatred, and would like nothing more than to embarrass us on Thanksgiving.  He did it to the Eagles, and truthfully, his team had fun with it.  They clowned those green punks, posed, laughed, ran the score up... and that's on a team they don't care about.  WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GOT PLANNED FOR THE TEAM HE ACTUALLY HATES???

Dan Quinn, BE READY!!!!

2) Quinn needs to understand that we, as fans, will not tolerate going down like wuzzies.  No dmn 3 man rushes...EVER.  I swear, if he gives Brees all day to throw a 3rd and 7 because he's rushing 3, I will literally flip my shyte.  If we are going to go down, and we probably are, we durn well better go down SWINGING!!!:angry:  3rd down... bring the house and if Brees connects, so be it... but DO NOT friggin' bring your popgun to this shotgun fight... DO YOU HEAR ME!???

Dan Quinn, if we're gonna take an arsewhuppin'... TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!!

Image result for stay down get back up gif

Sometimes when you're amped to go out and kick your rival in the nuts...you forget where you put your car keys. 

Of course I don't expect them to have much trouble against us...but they still have to go out and do it. 

Hopefully the Birds dish out some pain in the process.

Just dont embarrass Falcons nation more than they already have.

I see this game as obvious LOSS.

Most of us would be delusional to think we will beat them.

All I want to see is 100% committment in their efforts and execution.

Im excited about next years draft. 

FalconJim and Falconcheff like this

There 9s only 1 eat to stop the saints and that's with a solid rush. If sf don't have a solid rush with our front 4, then send 5. Send 5 from different spots. Don't let Brees get comfortable in the pocket. Blitz him and make him uncomfortable. That's they only way to beat them. 

PokerSteve likes this

No one expects anything from the Falcons in this game.  If we lose, it's what everyone thought would happen.  I just want to see us stay in the game, let us be that trap game.

FalconJim likes this

Quinn's comments after the game:

Well, we certainly didn't play like we are capable of. 

We'll go home, and get back to work for our next opponent, and we'll be ready.

It's a next man up mentality around here, and that's what we'll do.

We need to look at ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves what we can do better.

They've got a good football team, and it showed today.

Obviously, you don't want to lose, and lose by that many points

I thought Matt played well, but the drops and the turnovers didn't help.

The blocked punt was bad, and we need to work on those things.

I'm going to go home and polish my head and get back to work next Tuesday.

1 hour ago, 4dabirds said:

Quinn's comments after the game:

Well, we certainly didn't play like we are capable of. 

We'll go home, and get back to work for our next opponent, and we'll be ready.

It's a next man up mentality around here, and that's what we'll do.

We need to look at ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves what we can do better.

They've got a good football team, and it showed today.

Obviously, you don't want to lose, and lose by that many points

I thought Matt played well, but the drops and the turnovers didn't help.

The blocked punt was bad, and we need to work on those things.

I'm going to go home and polish my head and get back to work next Tuesday.

Here’s what I see in my head because it’s not going to be pretty.

’Well it certainly was humbling to have Mr Payton break that record against us.  He sure is a great coach.  It’s understandable he went for two every time in the 4th quarter even tough they were already ahead by 40 points.  Sometimes you can’t fault a great coach for wanting to be great’

or it could go drastically the other way

’You know what.  No matter what. Win lose or fired I’m still getting paid so f you and f him.  Merry Christmas beeches! PICKLE QUINN!’

1 hour ago, shock said:

“It’s not about them and what they do, it’s about us and what we do.”

I know you say that mockingly but I whole heartedly believe that idea...if we go out and execute what we do well........we are going to win more often than not

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Just dont embarrass Falcons nation more than they already have.

I see this game as obvious LOSS.

Most of us would be delusional to think we will beat them.

All I want to see is 100% committment in their efforts and execution.

Im excited about next years draft. 

This is the only game I wanna win the rest of the year, we're just outside the top 10. 

2 hours ago, shock said:

“It’s not about them and what they do, it’s about us and what we do.”

"When we lifted all those brotherhood logs in training camp, we didn't have the battle on our mind, we were battling a certain mindset."

25 minutes ago, RazorWing said:

Not worth me watching  this team ruin my thanksgiving. Im going to watch creed. Already got my tickets.They broke my trust two weeks ago.

If they just broke your trust two weeks ago, you're a bigger man than most of us here!

2 things Quinn needs to keep in mind Thursday...

1. We know them and they know us. This is our 8th meeting under Quinn. We averaged 27ppg and they averaged 28 ppg in those seven games. All but one game was within 10 points. We can even up Quinn's record against Payton at 4-4 with a win
  2. This is our Super Bowl. We need to act like it. Coaches and players. An embarrassment on National TV is unacceptable. A win could save jobs and keep us alive. 
Falconcheff likes this